[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass X for DROID 2 !!!

Arcadian

Reaction score
Is there a known issue with the camera not working with this theme. I have tried the rom un themed and it works but as soon as i aply the theme no camera.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not that I've seen....I've used both camera and video w/out issue.

Did you try clearing data/cache for the camera under Setttings>Applications>Manage>All Apps

Arcadian

Reaction score
Just tried that didn't work but tx for the suggestion

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you deodexed or not?

I assume you're on the r2 version of the theme?

Arcadian

Reaction score
I think its r2 and I tried to deodex with xultimate I think it worked

jeessuussjason

Reaction score
I messed up installing this and it caused my phone to go into a constant reboot.

Edit: Nevermind, I just reflashed the firmware.

Last edited:

SPerry

Reaction score
Not getting any answer to my other post so I am putting it here. I know one of you guys can answer this.

From long press on Home screen \ Wallpapers I have 2 options. Wallpaper Gallery and Wallpapers. Where are these 2 galleries located?

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Use Root Explorer to search your D2 and your SD card and find out, would be one way. I'm not sure, myself.

But if you search for the word "wallpaper" you've got a reasonable likelihood of finding something...

SPerry

Reaction score
Yeah tried that. Also looked through every folder I could. Dave added a DroidDoes wall to one of them so I am guessing he knows.

patchm00

Reaction score
Not getting any answer to my other post so I am putting it here. I know one of you guys can answer this.

From long press on Home screen \ Wallpapers I have 2 options. Wallpaper Gallery and Wallpapers. Where are these 2 galleries located?
I read this a while ago so I searched and found this on 3 different posts:

If I am not mistaken, they are not actually located in a directory but they are embedded in Launcher.apk under \res\drawable

want a droid

Reaction score
I installed the theme (odexed) and only some parts changed. Like my background is still the same, it didn't change to the cool background you posted. And I feel like since that's missing I might be missing other parts. What did i do wrong?

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of screen shots in the first few pages of this thread...you should be able to see if it's installed properly.

Unless you got an install error it likely installed fine.