[Themed APP] 928Droid "Black Edition" TwitterDOES-Droid 1/X/2 Eye Animations and more

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Themed APP - 928Droid Black Glass "Black Edition" TwitterDOES!

Droid 1 - Droid X - Droid 2 - "EYE" Animations and DroidDoes or DroidFroums Scrolling Animations - UPDATE.ZIP
  • IMPORTANT NOTICE:
  • The 928Droid Black Glass Themes and Themed apps are NOT to be Modified, Released, Distributed or Uploaded to ANY other Websites, Forums, OR made available via any Market or 3rd Party apps (including all "Rom Managers") without permission.
    [*]IF any Developers or Individuals would like to use all or part of my Themesor Themed apps in their ROM, or Port it to another ROM/Phone, please send me a PM to discusss FIRST, thanks!
    [*]Please link to this thread ONLY, do not post or link to the direct Download links in this Thread. They are subject to change at any time without notice and will only cause confusion for the Droid Owners by possibly getting an older or corrupt version.
    [*]
    Why this Notice? Because as most know I update and enchance my Themes OFTEN... If my Themes are scattered all over the place in ROMs or uploaded and linked to other Downloads I cannot support it properly, and keep fellow Droiders up to date with the frequent enhancements I offer. By having my Theme files in one place YOU are assured to always have the latest and greatest versions of 928Droid Black Glass!! ENJOY!
11932d1279381130-droid-holster-compatability-black-glass-divider-large.png

928DroidBlackGlassX-2-2-MM.png.jpg

928Droid Black Glass "Black Edition" TwitterDoes Themed App w/Droid Does Animations

• Latest version of the Twitter for Android app
  • 928Droid "Black Ediiton" (inverted) Twitter app with inverted/Black backgrounds
    • Credit and Special Thanks to TheBowers for the inversion code
  • 928Droid Black Glass themed
  • Animated/Scrolling "DroidDoes" or "DroidForums.net" upper banner
    • Shows up in all page/sections of the Twitter app
  • Animated "Boot Eye Animations" of Droid1, Droid 2, and Droid X
    • Shows up on Twiiter Main/Home page (and sign-in page)
  • Animations can be activated or disabled
    • From Twiiter app Home page:Menu>Setttings - scroll down to "Animate Background" and check or uncheck
  • Update Zip Version (MetaMorph coming soon)
    • Apply like an update.zip with SPRecovery or ClockWorkMod recoveries

928DroidBlackGlassX-2-2-MM.png.jpg

928Droid Black Glass "Black Edition" TwitterDoes Downloads
  • Current Versions of 928Droid "Black Edition TwitterDOES Themed app available in the Download Folder:

• [*]928Droid Black Glass "Black Edition" TwitterDoes with Droid Does and Droid 1 Animations
    • 928Droid Black Glass "Black Edition" TwitterDoes with Droid Does and Droid 2 Animations
    • 928Droid Black Glass "Black Edition" TwitterDoes with Droid Does and Droid X Animations
    • 928Droid Black Glass "Black Edition" TwitterDoes with DroidForums and Droid 2 Animations
    • 928Droid Black Glass "Black Edition" Twitter - NORMAL (no Droid animations, Black Glass Twitter Clouds only)
  • Download Folder Link: 928Droid Black Glass "Black Edition" TwitterDOES Download Folder

928Droid Black Glass TwitterDOES animation Video:

Sorry for the lusy vid but you should be able to get the idea, will make a better one later

[video=youtube;qTid2DFe-F0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTid2DFe-F0&feature=Player_embedded"]YouTube - VID 20100814 052839[/video]

928Droid Black Glass TwitterDOES static Screen Caps:

13441d1281833360-themed-app-928droid-black-glass-black-edition-twitterdoes-droid-x-2-df-animations-twitter-does-theme.png

13442d1281833377-themed-app-928droid-black-glass-black-edition-twitterdoes-droid-x-2-df-animations-twitter-does-theme2.png

Attachments

• Twitter Does Theme.png
    Twitter Does Theme.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 43,433
  • Twitter Does Theme2.png
    Twitter Does Theme2.png
    158.1 KB · Views: 2,096
OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
will this work on dx with froyo?

Yes, Droid, Droid 2 and Droid X, there are matching versions for each one.

They do have to be installed with the Update.zip files I provide, or you can push it to system/app. There are designed to work in system/app only as they are not "signed".

nice twitter mod...

Tanks, Tank :)

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Nice stuff man looks real nice.