The Ultimate Droid 3.0.1 - Multiple Phones

bje1982

Reaction score
This options is not there ill try root tools. Btw I have the incredible if that makes a difference

Sent

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
there is an option but it doesnt work for me, and neither is the block ads. i tried blockads from the market and that didnt work either. the only problem im having is battery doesnt last long, but from what ive read thats a gb thing.

so how do i get 3.0.1 if i cant download from the after registering?

Battery life is fine for me but I'm using ss5.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

atcjeff

Reaction score
I have been running UD3 since it came out, now on the update, 3.0.1. Mostly runs fantastic, here is what I noticed so far:
Auto brightness does not work to well. Stays at default leval no matter the light level and then will suddenly get bright.
I have had 2 or 3 random reboots.
Some weird wifi problems with apps and net slow to connect or won't connect. Trying different kernal to see if a differance.
All minor things to me and loving my droid again.

compton

Reaction score
3.0.1 (d1) my back button and home button don't respond in certain instances. I have to push multiple times before it takes.. is it just me?

flint388

Reaction score
I've been using Ultimate Droid for 8 months now... what happened to Wireless Tether on the D1 in this version of UD?? I use that all the time.. Will have to downgrade to 2.5.0 to get that back?

Thanks in advance..

parker34

Reaction score
I've been using Ultimate Droid for 8 months now... what happened to Wireless Tether on the D1 in this version of UD?? I use that all the time.. Will have to downgrade to 2.5.0 to get that back?

Thanks in advance..

If you are asking if it works then yes. It ran perfectly for me yesterday on this rom.

jak86

Reaction score
Im having trouble with my home buttons as well. One time i'll hit it and it works, the next time ill hit it and it wont and then if I wait a few seconds and hit it, it acts as though I double tapped it. Just for kicks I turned the haptic feedback on...which I dont like personally...and that seems to make the home button a little more responsive but not perfect like 2.5 was. I also cant seem to get the weather channel app to work. Ive uninstalled it a couple times and reinstalled but it force closes everytime I open it. Its been recently updated so not sure if it the app or if it doesnt like 3.0.1

spyder309

Reaction score
So this may not apply to very many people, but I am a ham operator and I love the echo link app available in the market, but on ultimate droid it does not display properly, could someone give new some guidance on fixing this issue? Thanks on advance

SirVilhelm

Reaction score
Back a couple pages there was talk of Facebook not syncing contacts with this ROM. I got it working perfectly for me. What I am finding is that settings do not always stick.

What I did was uninstall facebook and reinstall. When logging in I selected sync all contacts. Of course facebook wasn't syncing so I opened facebook, went into settings, scrolled all the way to the bottom and saw that sync contacts was set to none. I choose sync all, exited facebook, reopened and double checked that setting which was still set to none. Selected sync all again and on this second try it stuck. Now all friends sync just like they are supposed to.

I noticed this same behavior with syncing gmail. I had to go into accounts and sync and check the box to sync email. Weird.

eodlrd

Reaction score
Other than the bugs already mentioned, I have noticed 3 more.

1. Playlists disappear after a few minutes of creating them.

2. Rotary unlock bar transposing itself underneath the phone interface during a phone call.

3. Hard keyboard not working properly. Unable to switch between caps, symbols, numbers etc.

I do love this mod and can't wait to have everything up and running. Best mod out there.

jcardona1

Reaction score
Well I gave this ROM a try and it was terrible. Basically made my phone unusable. Gmail, Facebook, and Yahoo accounts would not sync no matter what I tried. Also, I could not log in to my Yahoo email using the stock app. None of my apps were showing on the market because of the sync issue. The phone was also very laggy.

Oh well, back to 2.5 for me :(

SirVilhelm

Reaction score
Well I gave this ROM a try and it was terrible. Basically made my phone unusable. Gmail, Facebook, and Yahoo accounts would not sync no matter what I tried. Also, I could not log in to my Yahoo email using the stock app. None of my apps were showing on the market because of the sync issue. The phone was also very laggy.

Oh well, back to 2.5 for me :(

did you doa full wipe and clear dvlik cache?

SirVilhelm

Reaction score
Using the slayher kernel I have great battery life. 10.5 hours and still at 70% life left.