The Ultimate Droid 2.5.0 - All Devices - D1, INC, EVO 4G, Desire CDMA & GSM

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
What happened to those notification tabs that were on the lockscreen? On previous versions it would says how many unread texts/gtalks/etc. Is that ever gonna come back?

on lockscreen it would say that? or in launcher pro or adw launcher? and turn the tabs on in ud menu under input settings.

KhrizG35

Reaction score
i did a clean wipe cache and the whole she bang but i got it working i found a forum dat had the apk thanks anywayz the only problem is pocket god force closes and wont start =(

Cdjones187

Reaction score
This is looking GOOD. Bug thread is empty. I flashed over 2.4 no problems. Was wondering about everyone else, when you flashed the .zip how long did it take to install? Usually a full rom take about a minute give or take to install. This time around it only took a few seconds and I thought it didn't install but build is FRG83D. Only difference between installing now and previously, earlier while waiting someone suggested swapper 2 so I did it, would that make a difference? Very interested in knowing this.

c.r.ayala

Reaction score
any way to get that phone screen like in 2.3.0 i think it was?! where the end call button was on the bottom? that was awesome it was the reason i came onto UD! lol

another quick question, would the transition mods from MIUI work on this rom? or do those have to be ported over?!

Bg8780

Reaction score
Installing updated Market did nothing. Great ROM though! Thanks!

mojo_droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thank you for all your hard work UD team!

I am curious though, what was the special feature you all were working on for the 1 year anniversary?

also, what ever happen to that top secret theming feature, and what was it?

markwebb

Reaction score
Dl'd and will install later today after work.

I think I will do a complete wipe after reading some slight issues.

Anyway, thanks and can't wait to try it!

Cdjones187

Reaction score
Dl'd and will install later today after work.

I think I will do a complete wipe after reading some slight issues.

Anyway, thanks and can't wait to try it!

I would highly suggest trying without wiping first. The people having issues jumped the gun and installed before BD caught the issues and was able to re-upload.

Cdjones187

Reaction score
none of the UD extras work, can't change fonts, install new market, or hot reboot

Post this in the bug thread. But before you do, try wiping. I just changed my font on the fly, didnt even have to reboot for changed to take effect.

sixstorm

Reaction score
Wow, every time I checked the forums (once a week), I see that 5 new versions have come out lol. My phone is getting a little wore out from the updates! :D

But hey, nice job to the creators of UD. I love this ROM.