The Ultimate Droid 2.1.0 - Droid Only

bodean

Reaction score
Anyone got a link to the slayher kernels?

I Never complained about the call screen my guy...i always loved it...the first morning UD 2.0.0 came out i showed my girlfriend how different my phone looked and one feature i pointed out was the new call screen! we need dat back asap!

If you read the change log, it says it was taken out due to bugs. I am sure he is working on the bugs before releasing it again.

Jizzylax

Reaction score
Anyone else have issues installing different fonts? I select a new font, it acts like it is installing, reboot, no font change.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

warrior21

Reaction score
Has anyone else had any issues with ADW? It disappeared from the market and won't let me load the one I have backed up

daware

Reaction score
Is there a trick to getting themed apps to install? I've never had a problem in the past.

BachinPhx

Reaction score
I have always been a Launcher Pro person. I see that the stock launcher is the UD launcher which looks very much like ADW. I am trying to wrap my arms around this one but not sure.

Quick survey:

Who is using the UD launcher and who is using Launcher Pro and opinions.

Thanks.

markwebb

Reaction score
I have always been a Launcher Pro person. I see that the stock launcher is the UD launcher which looks very much like ADW. I am trying to wrap my arms around this one but not sure.

Quick survey:

Thanks.

Likewise, where is the APP drawer? I also prefer LauncherPro.

markwebb

Reaction score
Anyone else have issues installing different fonts? I select a new font, it acts like it is installing, reboot, no font change.

Likewise, I find the default font too light. Fonts won't change after re-boot.

casesteam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Quick survey:

Thanks.

Installing now - I'm a Launcher Pro fan as well.

bump47

Reaction score
After you change the font you must do a "hot reboot" which is under the Ultimate Settings under "Quick Commands" It worked for me when a normal reboot would not. Hope it helps

markwebb

Reaction score
After you change the font you must do a "hot reboot" which is under the Ultimate Settings under "Quick Commands" It worked for me when a normal reboot would not. Hope it helps

That did it. Thanks!

jawa6969

Reaction score
Do we just put this over our present ROM, or do we have to do a wipe/clean of it first and start over?

I originally wiped data and cache and loaded the ROM all fresh and new like but my apps would not auto restore. So, my lazy ass flashed my 2.0 backup on and then reflashed 2.1.0 over top, no problems so far. :)

Jizzylax

Reaction score

Worked! Thank you!