The Ultimate Droid 2.1.0 - Droid Only

bluex_01

Reaction score
So I accidentally dragged an application icon to what was previously the trash tray in the former versions and the icon stayed in place of the application launcher.
How do I get my application launcher back? I tried long pressing on the middle icon that replaced it and it just won't do anything...

bluex_01

Reaction score
can someone tell me how I can get my application launcher icon back...?

I'd really like to view all my apps again...

kinfolk248

Reaction score
Im just wondering if someone can fix the launcherpro issue lol. i would use the UD launcher but.....it doesnt have the 3d app drawer which i love and the other customization options such as hide apps that are more like settings than anything and icon choices.... so just get that straight, find a kernel that works for ya and blast off into space.....

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo

I don't know the easy way. The harder way is to go into Settings, Applications, find UDLauncher, and Clear Data. You'll have to rebuild your screens from scratch, but the icon will be back. I'm sure there's an easier way, but if you can't find it...

bluex_01

Reaction score
thanks, i really wish i knew of an easier way but this worked and reset everything

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
UD 2.0.0 had a Sapphire 800MHz kernel. Gonna wait a day and check out the issues with this version before I install. Though I see my only complaints with UD 2.0 have been resolved or are being worked on! :dancedroid:

Does anyone have the link to the stock kernel used on 2.0? My phone doesn't seem to like slayhers kernels, my phone seemed to like the kernel on 2.0. Thanks in advance
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't slayhers kernel stock on 2.0?

Sent from my Droid

DroidForums junkie!

Axium

Reaction score
am i missing something.... silent is missing from volume rocker :(

Kaiken

Reaction score
am i missing something.... silent is missing from volume rocker :(

Just checked this after your post. Went to settings/sound and unchecked then checked Silent State. This did the trick.

lonzorizo

Reaction score

I don't know the easy way. The harder way is to go into Settings, Applications, find UDLauncher, and Clear Data. You'll have to rebuild your screens from scratch, but the icon will be back. I'm sure there's an easier way, but if you can't find it...

Easy to fix if you havn't figured it out. Hold ur finger down on a screen, then select "custom shortcut", then "pick your activity"..third one down is "launcher actions"...then third one down again will be "open/close app drawer"...create that widget then drag it to the dock again.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Once again it is like a whole new phone - and my favorite part is the Black Transparent "Soft Settings Key Menu" at the bottom -

For the record I was also having Market issues last night and this morning it seems to be fixed

Last edited:

tjs

Reaction score
Flashed over 1.0, no wipe (didn't want to lose Swype again).
So far so good

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
this rom is amazing, i'm deleting my project elite nandroid :)

and more amazing, blackdroid released a rom on the same day he announced its release!