★★★ The "Official" I got my DROID BIONIC Thread ★★★

Duhh001

Reaction score
Finally!!!!! I have a new Droid Bionic. Been waiting over 6 months with my crappy Droid 1 phone. A bit expensive but worth not having to deal with my old Droid anymore.

Bionic + Extended Battery + Screen Protectors = $303 at Verizon.

Verizon had 1/2 off the Extended Battery + Free NFL Application.

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
holy CRAP that battery door makes the phone big. It'd be nice if it just made the bottom flat with the contoured top, but that extra hump is a huge difference. Whats the milliamp hours rating for the extended?

Duhh001

Reaction score
holy CRAP that battery door makes the phone big. It'd be nice if it just made the bottom flat with the contoured top, but that extra hump is a huge difference. Whats the milliamp hours rating for the extended?

MdicnMan

Reaction score
Picked it up at early open VZW store this morning at 8 AM. Loving the speed, motoprint, desktop sharing. Buy the extended battery as 4G is a power pig. They will give you 50% off if you ask. Also 25% of on other accessories if you buy 3.

The will give you 50% off of what if you ask?

vinnie80

Reaction score
Just Rooted using the method off of Droid-Life. Worked perfectly. Currently restoring all my apps and data with my backup Pro from my DX. I'll be back to normal in no time at all. Let's just hope there's a work around for the bootloader!

IanG

Reaction score
Just exchanged my HTC Thunderbolt for my new DROID Bionic! I'm not excited because of the hype, but this phone is BEAUTIFUL. Fast, clean, beautiful screen... wow. Color me impressed.

Ignore that edited by shadez thing, hit edit instead of reply <From Shadez> Sorry Ian..

Last edited by a moderator:

Duhh001

Reaction score
Just Rooted using the method off of Droid-Life. Worked perfectly. Currently restoring all my apps and data with my backup Pro from my DX. I'll be back to normal in no time at all. Let's just hope there's a work around for the bootloader!

What are the benefits of rooting your phone?

sk102704

Reaction score
Could someone post a pic of there Bionic with the extended battery on it?

Here are some more...

The first is with the regular, the second is the extended, and the last is a comparison of the 2 doors.

The extended battery makes it significantly heavier.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Try swiping down on those 5 random contacts...

I will when Im done reinstalling all apps.. hopefully adw will make it look a little more familiar. I have never seen so much boatware tho, he's like you cant get rid of a lot of this stuff. I said I can if I root it, he grinned and said and you void your warranty, I said so. Anyways Im looking forward to playing with it after all these apps are installed.. and btw the phone is super thin, and the pic someone posted with the extended battery, I don't think it looks bad at all. I didn't bother getting one at the store, I'll get that down the road. What really got me was the price of the desktop cradle... I really wanted that but no way paying $70 for it. He also told me the cosco bundle 'accessories' were all cheap quality. I was like how can they have cheap quality accessories for a phone just released today. He says, I mean like the car charger and hdmi cable... anyways, I got it, its done. If I paid the $299 and got the 2 accessories I did get, still would have been more. I'm not gonna let myself be bothered seeing it cheaper somewhere else or whatever, for me, I got it, it's done deal.. hope everyone who got one likes their's too!!

sk102704

Reaction score
Uh reverse that order. Comparison, extended, regular.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

thedead04

Reaction score
Well ran to Best Buy on my lunch break and was told they only got 3 in. Sadly, I did not get one of those 3... they offered to have one shipped to me for free in 3 to 5 days. I was going to do that, but the girl said it kept asking her to change my plan. That made me nervous that it would knock me in to tiered data, so I just scrapped the whole thing. Sigh, I guess I will have to wait.

Renae

Reaction score
Got mine today and I love it, so fast. Still getting used to it. tapatalk is loading so fast.
Had an appointment for 930, my rep found me and I said to him "let's do this". Activation did take awhile but it finally completed. Met another nerd while I was checking out. He hour the extendEd battery do I got to compare, not much difference in size, pretty small size. I got two desk docks, a car dock, and screen protectors. I'm happy.

However having issues with my Facebook contacts pictures showing up, they are linked but the pictures won't show up for most of them.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
However having issues with my Facebook contacts pictures showing up, they are linked but the pictures won't show up for most of them.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Give SyncMyPix a try.