★★★ The "Official" I got my DROID BIONIC Thread ★★★

sk102704

Reaction score
But does Netflix work!!! (no one can tell me lol)

Netflix definitely works and great. I just watched an old X-Men episode from the 90's cartoon and it worked awesome! No lag or buffering whatsoever!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
Netflix definitely works and great. I just watched an old X-Men episode from the 90's cartoon and it worked awesome! No lag or buffering whatsoever!

yes, netflix works for sure. I have not been able to get the stock Zumocast to play any of the movies stored on my hard drive though. I dont know what format Zumocast supports.

txrover

Reaction score
I picked mine up at the Vzw store today. Got HD dock, car screen/GPS mount, lap-dock and a holster. $$$ cha-ching for my sales rep. My first impression is that 4G (which we have in Austin TX now - official date is 9/15 btw) is nice & fast for re-downloading all my apps!

sk102704

Reaction score
I got mine as soon as the store opened. It is Sweet! It actually seems like its getting faster as I've been using it.

They had a deal at Vzw for today only where you can get the extended battery for half off ($25) so I grabbed that too.

318Droid

Reaction score
Got mine also as soon as the store opened and Im loving it...Would say Im going to retire my OG Droid but Im just going to put it in the garage and bring her out on sunny days...(garage being the Bionic box) oops, yea I rule all machines. GET IN THAT BOX AND STAY THERE...

anuraj1

Reaction score
When you first get it, are you supposed to charge it for a minimum amount of time? I'm at work and I'll be too tempted to play with it to do that.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Liderc says you can pretty much start playing with it as soon as you get it. Personally, I'm going to fully charge mine before I have my fun.

mdroid2g

Reaction score
just went to a premium retailer in california and they didn't have any . said they had 6 on order so I'm heading to costco . the sales guy did ask me to bring it back so they could take a look at it once I get it which I thought was kinda funny

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
just went to a premium retailer in california and they didn't have any . said they had 6 on order so I'm heading to costco . the sales guy did ask me to bring it back so they could take a look at it once I get it which I thought was kinda funny

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums
All the reps I've talked to said the Bionic was going to be great so they're probably just as excited about it as we are.

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
Since noone has mentioned it i will say the call quality is right on par with the droid X ie absolutely superb. There's no tin, no distortion at all. The phone also sync's right up with microsoft sync with no problems. If the stock battery will last my work day this is my phone for a long long while.

mdroid2g

Reaction score
Ya, he seemed a bit excited. I told him I would bring it by. Maybe ill get a free case out of the deal who knows. So now I'm here at Costco they open in 30 mins. I hope they let me use my wife card. She was added by a family employee so its just her name on it. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

wseyller

Reaction score
Mine still won't activate since about 9:15am even after they tried to activate in a thunderbolt. I called back around 10:45am and he said there was an issue everywhere. He told me that my voice should work but not data if i could get out of the activation screen. He told me it may take an hour or two. So i did the four corners trick. It's 12:30pm now and no voice activation screen still does the same thing. I'm on wifi right now install apps and such. This really blows. Hope it kicks in soon.

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Congrats to everyone who got one! dancedroid