The official Droid pro sbf from TBH

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Pro' started by pc747, Jan 3, 2011.

1. pc747

pc747 DF Administrator Staff Member Rescue Squad

Thanks P3 and TBH.......

Droid Pro SBF File (2.26.20) Full and RSDLite

Procedures below:

Droid Pro:

Droidpro sbf: Droid Pro SBF File (2.26.20) Full and RSDLite

The video below is just a visual reference, follow the steps below and use the video of the droid x as a visual guide.

Step 1: Boot into the bootloader, press and hold the up and down volume buttons power on device (continue to hold the up and down volume buttons)

Step 2: Plug is your usb cord into the computer you loaded the rsdlite file on

Step 3: Click on your rsdlite program. You need to run as an administrator, to do that hold shift key and right click on the rsdlite program (do that as you are about to open the program). Thanks Firesong3k for reminding me about that.

Step 4: Next to the file name text box in the rsdlite program are three little dots. Click on those dots and find the file Click on that file and then click start. Make sure you have a strong battery before flashing this is the one time you need to ensure your battery is ok to get through the process, because the program erases everything and re-flashes your phone.

Step 5: Wait for it to get to 100% and reboot your phone to the motorola "M" symbol first then unplug your device. While at the M take off the battery cover out and remove your battery. And boot into recovery mode (hold R + M + Power button until triangle, then press the @ key) credit JackpotClavin
    Step 6: from there use the volume button to navigate to wipe data/factory reset hit the enter key to select. AFter that is complete click reboot. credit JackpotClavin
  2. Martin030908

Martin030908 DF Super Moderator

droid pro users... always good to have this just in case!
  3. eus107709

eus107709 New Member

Thank you so much for sharing this! And thank you TBH!

Hopefully the development community will help us fix the Droid Pro now :D
  4. decapitor

decapitor New Member

Tried but did not work, help please

I followed the instructions in the above link and flashed the .sbf file to my Droid Pro. This is the first time that I have flashed an .sbf file and was expecting it to completely reset everything to factory settings and delete all of my programs etc. but it actually kept all my programs but put back on all the original programs as well such as amazon mp3 etc and removed my root privileges. It also reset my phone number so I had to dial *228 to activate. Seems to have worked correctly so thanks very much to everyone involved.
  5. andy'sfriend

andy'sfriend New Member

From what I understand it did reflash, however, your data files for the applications were not part of the flashing procedure. Please see this link for more info:

2.2 SBF Did Not Fully Restore to Stock? - Android Forums
  6. decapitor

decapitor New Member

gotcha, thanks. Well in either case, I'm happy because the main reason I wanted to do the sbf flash was to allow for the latest OTA update for the Droid Pro, which it did successfully.
  7. google123

google123 New Member

Sweet. I have already downloaded this. I don't plan on using it unless I absolutely have to but its good to have in case. I will be uploading it for mirror purposes later on. Cheers.
  8. jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun Well-Known Member

This is probably a numb question but how do you download these files. I have followed the link above, read the thread, but all I see is "You will find the download links in the following post"...but no link is listed. What am I missing?
  9. StingRay

StingRay New Member

The download links are in post #2 after following the link pc747 provided to MyDroidWorld....
  10. 3yoders

3yoders New Member

When you click on the link above ^ (First post -in red) it will take you to another thread. The second (#2) post in that thread has the link (in red)

Hope this helps
  11. jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun Well-Known Member

Geez...thanks guys...I must be going color blind...didn't see the red.
  12. google123

google123 New Member

13. monster

monster New Member

Damn, I wish I would have found this site sooner, just paid $50 for VRZ_XT610_2.26.60_1FF_01.sbf. My phone is fine at the moment but I'm still learning and wanted a safety net. There were so many on other sites talking about messing up their phones that I was apprehensive.
  14. John Markley

John Markley New Member

sbf from Mac

Is there a way to flash the sbf using a Mac, as RSD Lite is PC-only (other than using someone else's PC) ?
  15. John Markley

John Markley New Member

sbf with Mac command line

Rephrasing my own question - Is there a way to flash sbf using Mac OSX unix command line (Terminal)? JM
  16. substanceneil

substanceneil New Member

I flashed the SBF (2.26.20) but my phone shows Settings > About Phone > System Version 2.26.2.XT610.Verizon.en.US.

Before the flash, I had version 2.26.3.XT610.Verizon.en.US.

I thought the flash would be an update. I have the old version on bootstrap/clockworkmod backup. Which do you think is a better version? Phone seems to work the same regardless, except now I have to reject the OTA update. If I accept the OTA update to the newest firmware, my phone's touchscreen does not operate and I have to reflash the SBF.

Advice is appreciated.

Neil
  17. guidot

guidot Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

This was not an update, it was to have something to work off of if you root and wipe programs you shouldn't or "brick" your device.
  18. chinkster

chinkster Member

i am trying to flash the sdf but i cannot press the start button? rsd lite is recognizing my phone and it is connected already but the start button is greyed out. can someone please help me.
  19. basr

basr New Member

Does anyone know if I need to reactivate with Verizon if I flash this?
    That would be problematic for me since I'm in the Netherlands and bought this phone through Ebay.

I want to make this phone like stock before I sell it, because I've rooted it.
  20. buckeye25

buckeye25 New Member

Hi everyone. I am trying to get this to work, but have been running into a problem. I have followed the instructions to the letter, but when I hit start on the rsd program, it immediately says "flash failed, phone connected, 0x7100" and shows that some of the info for my phone (bootloader version, firmware version, and a few others) is "N/A". I have reinstalled rsd and redownloaded the actual file, but I am still getting the same issue. USB debugging is also turned on and all the drivers that i know of are installed correctly. Any advice? Thanks in advance
Search tags for this page

2.26.20 sbf download

droid pro 2.26 sbf
droid pro 2.26.20 sbf download

droid pro sbf

droid pro sbf download
droid pro sbf file (2.26.20) full and rsdlite
droid pro tbh
droidpro 2.26.20 full.sbf

droidpro 2.26.20 full.sbf.zip

how to flash sbf droid pro
sbf 2.26