The Legend of Zelda (fans)

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
Ahhh...I forgot all about Twilight Princess. Gotta put that near the top of my list as favs.

I saw wind waker or whatever didn't get it cause it looked to kiddie
It's actually a great game though, graphics are cartoony but it's pretty cool. Kids wouldn't be able to beat it though lol it's a legend of leda game, puzzles and all. They just had fun with making different graphics in that game i would say haha,plus knowing the timeline with it, it makes for a better play hundreds of years after link trapped ganon and the 3 Goddesses flood the land which makes the mountain tops all the islands in wind waker.

Yea...dont sleep on Wind Waker cuz of the graphics. lol. Like I bet lots of ppl sleep on the Lego games and Little Big Planet for the same reasons.

I think my favorite Zelda games are Link to the Past, Orcarnia of Time, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. I gotta admit I didnt play any of the games for the DS and Gameboy and etc.
Like I do, I play em on my Droid ;D

Just like a handheld, it's great!

cruckus

Reaction score
Little big planet's a beast and lego star wars was beast when it came out all of them!

riko540

Reaction score
Yea but you mentioned little things and I didn't skim through the link in the other post

lol from the OP was pretty specific xD

"link trapped Ganon as young link and big link, but he broke free while link was big but never broke free when he was young, and hyrule was flooded too. So that became Wind Waker and since he broke out as adult link time, hell was broke loose and Twilight princess came about in that timeline. (The islands in WW are the mountaintops around hyrule, and in WW you are young and TP you're big)"

Right it would seem that in the child timeline he was trapped in the twilight realm and in the adult timeline he was trapped in the sacred realm. before WW was released it was thought that a Link to the Past was the sequel to OoT. However the WW story kinda blew that right out of the water.

cruckus

Reaction score
Im just saying the small details but thanks for repeating what was posted! ;)

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
Yea but you mentioned little things and I didn't skim through the link in the other post

lol from the OP was pretty specific xD

"link trapped Ganon as young link and big link, but he broke free while link was big but never broke free when he was young, and hyrule was flooded too. So that became Wind Waker and since he broke out as adult link time, hell was broke loose and Twilight princess came about in that timeline. (The islands in WW are the mountaintops around hyrule, and in WW you are young and TP you're big)"

Right it would seem that in the child timeline he was trapped in the twilight realm and in the adult timeline he was trapped in the sacred realm. before WW was released it was thought that a Link to the Past was the sequel to OoT. However the WW story kinda blew that right out of the water.

Oh, a lot of things in this whole series blows everything out of the water lol, so many contradicting things but what is confirmed about the timeline from the devs is all the good haha

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
Yeah Phantom Hourglass was really good and Spirit Tracks was even better. They are both awesome games.

Me and my friend thought Spirit Tracks was a joke cause the trailers were ridiculous, riding a train?? lol
But then I was surprised when reading some reviews and I'm interested in it now, with I had that emulator on my phone ;]

I almost beat Links Awakening, in middle-ish of Dungeon 7 out of 8!

GT944

Reaction score
I'm halfway through 5, its so addictive! Have you gone through the color dungeon yet? Which tunic did you choose?

Sent from my ADR6300

GT944

Reaction score
Oh and by the way, have any of you played Lufia: The Legend Returns? If not you should check it out for GBC - it is a super long/interesting/fun game that I played for a long time. Kind of a mix of Zelda and Final Fantasy - way fun game.

Sent from my ADR6300

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
I LOVE ZELDA <3

but really i have no idea what the timeline is... because they seem so random. like i wouldnt even know how to set up a timeline because they scatter everywhere with different worlds and such.. but anyways.. i cant wait for the new one.

favorite game of all time.
and second is metal gear solid :)

tigerdango

Reaction score
Oh MGS series. That is my top favorite game series of all time. Such an amazing series. MGS4 totally blew me out of the water and I can't wait for Metal Gear Rising.

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
I'm halfway through 5, its so addictive! Have you gone through the color dungeon yet? Which tunic did you choose?

Sent from my ADR6300

Not yet I haven't :)

I'm in the Eagle Tower now, beat the mini boss and trying to find out where to go now, it's an annoying dungeon lmao

The EASIEST boss is Zelda history is in dungeon 6, I beat him so fast it wasn't funny. Then in the next zelda game they actually made him a miniboss in like the first dungeon haha

And are you talking about killing 90 enemies without entering a cave or house, and the 90th enemy you kill chooses what tunic you get?
I haven't done that yet :)

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
I LOVE ZELDA <3

but really i have no idea what the timeline is... because they seem so random. like i wouldnt even know how to set up a timeline because they scatter everywhere with different worlds and such.. but anyways.. i cant wait for the new one.

favorite game of all time.
and second is metal gear solid :)

I posted a great link on 3 different really thought out timelines in the first page somewhere, it's a great read and I highly recommend at least giving it a skim to the most!
:)

It shows 3 different timelines from:

The developers way
The theorists (fans who go real deep and logical about it)
The games themselves

Here's the link:

Timeline Theory - Zelda Universe

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
Developers said:

[Twilight Princess takes place] in the world of Ocarina of Time, a hundred and something years later. The Wind Waker is parallel. In Ocarina of Time, Link flew seven years in time, he beat Ganon and went back to being a kid, remember? Twilight Princess takes place in the world of Ocarina of Time, a hundred and something years after the peace returned to kid Link’s time. In the last scene of Ocarina of Time, kids Link and Zelda have a little talk, and as a consequence of that talk, their relationship with Ganon takes a whole new direction. In the middle of this game [Twilight Princess], there’s a scene showing Ganon’s execution. Link and Zelda left him be and he then did something outrageous, so it was decided that he should be executed.

GT944

Reaction score

Sent from my ADR6300

Not yet I haven't :)

I'm in the Eagle Tower now, beat the mini boss and trying to find out where to go now, it's an annoying dungeon lmao

The EASIEST boss is Zelda history is in dungeon 6, I beat him so fast it wasn't funny. Then in the next zelda game they actually made him a miniboss in like the first dungeon hahav,

And are you talking about killing 90 enemies without entering a cave or house, and the 90th enemy you kill chooses what tunic you get?
I haven't done that yet :)

Haven't heard of that... I was referring to the color dungeon that was added as a bonus in the color version of Link's Awakening - DX. The entrance is under the southeast corner of the graveyard and at the end you may choose to get either a red tunic, which doubles sword damage, or a blue tunic, which doubles defense.

Is the 90 enemy thing confirmed...? Sounds sketchy.

Sent from my ADR6300