The HTC Droid DNA Case Thread

quikfinger00

Reaction score
I have a nillkin flip case which sucks. Flap stays open all the time. I had to stick a small piece of velcro to keep it shut. It's also definitely not made of leather. More like pu leather and whatever they decided to use as a base I'm sure is made up of cardboard. Freakin disappointed with this cae but oh well. I just ordered a ballistic slim case with replaceable bumpers from amazon. Friend has it and I just love the feel, shape, and function of it. Seems a bit overpriced but it'll keep my phone from a shattered display

heveymetil

Reaction score
Wireless Charging...

I ended up getting the Ballistic SG MAXX because i needed a holster. I tried the Otterbox Defender and hated it. But so far i have really enjoyed using this case. Fits it perfect and the holster holds it really well. I did get rid of the screen protector that came with the case. I put this on instead and it is crystal clear and feels nice to the touch.

Amazon.com: ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - HTC DROID DNA Screen Protector Shield + Lifetime Replacements: Cell Phones & Accessories

View attachment 60200 View attachment 60201

Kermi, can you confirm that this case works w/ wireless charging - and if so, what charging pad you have??

minjiet

Reaction score
DSC04241_zpsa7f864c5.jpg

DSC04240_zps4960e0e9.jpg

saw this very nice clear hard case for international ver Butterfly...i wonder can we get similar case like that?

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just ordered my Active w/ metal kickstand from Seidio. $34.95 with free shipping for military. So if you're vet.....;)

EBay and Amazon have better prices on seidio cases, I try to avoid buying directly from the manufacturer, they are usually more expensive.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Droid Forums

eeeeevo

Reaction score
Get the red one. It shows off the red that ur covering up when you slap on a cover.

rwhyel

Reaction score
otterbox commuter....after i ran an old phone over in an ambulance with an otterbox on it, I will never change.....I made my own hole for the rear notification light! Im like mcgyver

libirm

Reaction score
I am stuck between a SURFACE or a Active from Seido.... I keep my phone in pocket, but I am in construction so they extra protection my not be a bad idea...
Any working knowledge of the Active case with a DNA?

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am stuck between a SURFACE or a Active from Seido.... I keep my phone in pocket, but I am in construction so they extra protection my not be a bad idea...
Any working knowledge of the Active case with a DNA?

I own the active for my S3 with the holster, very nice case but a bit overpriced if you ask me, got it a bit cheaper on eBay. From my point of view www.urbanarmorgear.com make the the best cases, but don't think they have one for the DNA yet, email them and ask them if it's in the pipelines.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Droid Forums

eeeeevo

Reaction score
I got d active w the red skeleton. Looks awesome and works with the wireless charging plus the red color is awesome. And the kikstand helps out too.