The HTC Droid DNA Case Thread

WhoDunIt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Just got my Qmadix case today. Fits very well on phone and Is perfectly positioned over all ports and control knobs/rockers. The only downfall is that the rear notification light is blocked. I did like others have done and simply drilled a small hole in case. I am NO handyman so if I can do it, anyone can. I believe that this case will give my DNA some decent protection without making it a huge device.

libirm

Reaction score
:frown: Disaster Strikes!!!!!:frown:
While waiting for my new case....phone- four days old- drops from hand and on too concrete floor....screen shatters
Good thing I took the insurance.
Love this phone, can't wait to get it back!

cp24eva

Reaction score
This seidio surface case I just got is pretty nice. No unnecessary added bulk and the feel is nice and snug. Flattened edges of the case. It's just nice. My first seidio product. I think I'm hooked now.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

WhoDunIt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
My wife saw a case online that she thought was more my style, so she ordered it for me. I like the Qmadix Legacy but this one, ....Empire Tough Rugged Kickstand Case for HTC DROID DNA 6435..., has a stand and is a little bit stronger case. Its fairly cheap at $11.99. It has a cutout for the rear notification as well. Here is the link if interested

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BD4Q574/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?..=

libirm

Reaction score
OK_ back up and running- got the seido active case- RED- very cool, love it....

joneschones

Reaction score
I miss my BodyGlove case that I had on my HTC TB, cuz it really did protect my TB and mostly cuz u could Mount it on a simple office clip that I would clip to my air-conditioning vent in my car but reading the reviews it sounds unpromising fot the DNA. Are you completely sure that it simply flat out sux?

anyone have any experience with the body glove on their DNA??