The HTC Droid DNA Case Thread

Discussion in 'HTC Droid DNA Accessories' started by wicked, Nov 13, 2012.

1. goodwill295

goodwill295 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I got the Diztronic case and its great! Except that it leaves marks on the back of my phone near the camera and speaker... And in two straight lines down the back... Hopefully the ballistic sg max case will be released soon.

2. Jastzu

Jastzu New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I purchased this 3 days ago:

Black Apex Hybrid Gel Hard Case Cover for Verizon HTC Droid DNA 6435 Accessory | eBay

(A Black APEX Hybrid Gel Hard Case Cover For Verizon HTC Droid DNA 6435, in case the link breaks)

I'd been sitting on the fence, very much considering the Diztronic. I actually like the rear notification light, though, and the Apex was the first one I found with a cut-out (though the Poetic case Jayrod posted looks like it may show the RNL as well). For $8.00 I figured I'd go for it. I haven't received it yet but I'll update with impressions once I do if anyone is interested.

3. cp24eva

cp24eva Member

Ratings:
    +9
    I have been slacking and I have been meaning to post on the forums about the numerous cases I have bought for the DNA

Incipio Faxion - Great looking case. Light weight. Not that bulky. Glossy...but this is a bad thing. Within a day of normal use, the gloss started to get scratched and whatnot. Was a horrible look on a black case. Another color might not bee so noticeable. Incipio kindly gave me an exchange which is coming in the mail soon. Also, button presses are so good on this case. Not bad, but not good like the two below.

Ballistic case - All the edges are a bit bulky, but not too bulky. Case has a very grainy feel to it, but it highly gripable and hugs your phone like a glove. If it werent for the bulky edges, I'd be using that one.All buttons are easy to press. The top power button actually protrudes so you can easily wake your phone on command.

Poetic - Simple case. translucent back, sturdy sides. Cutouts are good. Only problem is it seem slightly loose in comparison to the Ballistic case. The feel is a mix between grainy and glossy. I actually like it the best. Not bulky at all and actually give the phone a natural feel for me as if the phone should have been made similar to that. All the buttons are easy to press too.

4. jayrod718

jayrod718 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm loving this case so far, I like the notification lights on rear are not blocked and the headphone slot has extra room for thicker aux plugs. The only thing I have against it is my fingers seem to sweat and this makes the back side very slick. The sides have excellent grip though. I have this case and a couple cruzerlite cases and I have to say this poetic case is much thinner than the other tpu cases I've tried.

5. nelamvr6

nelamvr6 Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Great news! Seidio is now shipping Surface cases for the DNA!

SEIDIO | HTC Droid DNA

6. nelamvr6

nelamvr6 Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    My Seidio Surface case and holster arrived today!

I have to say, it is just as nice and sleek as all of the other Seidio cases I've had. It fits perfectly! My DNA seems much sleeker, slimmer, sexier now!

AND... The rear notification LED is easily visible!

I was a little worried that I would have trouble finding the power and volume buttons, but it's no problem, at least for me.

Highly recommended!

7. Nevermore

Nevermore Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm so leery of using a case now after reading about the blue dots. I typically don't use cases on my phones, but this one I might have to since it is a little slippery.

8. cp24eva

cp24eva Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Blue dots? Explain please.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

9. nelamvr6

nelamvr6 Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Blue dots? WTF?

10. Nevermore

Nevermore Member

Ratings:
    +0
  11. HTC1234

HTC1234 New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I've had two phones with blue dots so far. Was using Otterbox defender when I got mine. Now I am going caseless.

12. cp24eva

cp24eva Member

Ratings:
    +9
    I've gone case less and im now using the zagg full protection skin. It's actually ok after a few days, not 24 hours. The back have me weird results. Don't add water on the back side lol. They don't help you that. I hate that they said easy installation, which is usually the dry one, but it was the wet install. It's working fine though.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Search tags for this page
best case for droid dna
best droid dna case
best htc dna case

droid dna case

droid dna cases
droid dna otterbox
htc dna case
htc dna cases
htc droid dna case
htc droid dna cases