1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

The Droid Incredible WILL NOT DIE!

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by Shadez, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

The Droid Incredible WILL NOT DIE!

[​IMG]02. Jul, 2010 written by Quentyn Kennemer | Phandroid.com[​IMG]

If anyone has ever questioned the build quality of the HTC Droid Incredible (or HTC’s products in general) then perhaps this story would be enough to change your perception. Android Central forums user tyler0630 was at the beach one night and created himself a nice, warm bonfire to accompany him as he sat on the sand.

[​IMG]

Little did he know that his Droid Incredible would get a little adventurous and jump right into the pit of fire. The physical damage was pretty bad (as one might expect from a piece of plastic meeting a burning flame) but that didn’t stop the phone from turning on and continuing to work as if it came fresh out of the store.

[​IMG]

I almost mustered up enough courage to see if my EVO could withstand the same punishment, but I’d rather not chance it. You probably shouldn’t either.
  2. zMd113

zMd113 New Member

This whole Droid - Star Wars theme is so fitting for these awesome phones! Just like Anakin Skywalker the Droid doesn't die because it's Incredible!
  3. Droid_3.0

Droid_3.0 New Member

.... How dose star wars come into this XD ?
  4. zMd113

zMd113 New Member

Droid is a registered trademark of Lucasfilm then do the math.
  5. NickF

NickF New Member

I love how Lucas Arts is making so much money off of something developed by google dancedroid