The Arkon brand universal vehicle mounts fit the Incredible (pics of mine)

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
lol jason not only do you got the same phone as me you also have the same car. Do you live in socal too? lmao.

robdroid

Reaction score
I have this same device grip (head mount) as you JasonB and have it on a suction cup mount! Its a very solid holder for our Cells and the left side jaw will not interfere with the power connector! Depending on your cover you may want to cut out just a little of the foam on the left jaw so you do not hit accidentally the lower volume switch.

If you mount the mount to the windshield and you leave the cell in the cradle for any length of time the Battery will get hot and it will stop charging (green or orange led lamp blinks) i recommend you put a lite colored hat hat over the phone If you have to leave the cell in the car for any length of time!

Enjoy guys

evilotto

Reaction score
Hopefully! It's the older phone cradle but the only difference I can see is that the clips onthe sides have like holes in them instead of being full? If that makes sense?

Amazon.com: Arkon Sm312 Universal Friction Dash Mount: Cell Phones & Service
This thing. It looks good enough to me... And it's only like 17 bucks.

Yeah.. hopefully it works on my civic's dash. I'm not anticipating problems, though. Friction mounts are supposed to work on inclined dash anyways, and I can always just put adhesive on it :D

yeah i had one of these mounts for my blackjack 2. tried it with the incredible and it blocks the charging port. it is also a smaller (shallower) style holder and it feels like the phone is going to fall out. my friend has the style like the OP and it is bigger (definitely feels more secure) and doesn't cover any ports.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Op, will that mount hold your Droid with the charger pluged in?

c_law23

Reaction score
yeah there definitely seems to be some contradiction. JasonB, the mount you originally posted blocks nothing on the INC right?

OP
jasonb

jasonb

Reaction score
yeah there definitely seems to be some contradiction. JasonB, the mount you originally posted blocks nothing on the INC right?

yes, the new style mount i have blocks NOTHING. it works perfectly, the usb port is perfectly clear and it just misses the volume down button by a couple of mm's.

OP
jasonb

jasonb

Reaction score
Op, will that mount hold your Droid with the charger pluged in?

yes it definitely will. the droids charging plug is in the same spot at the space in between the volume buttons on the Inc. so yes, the droid will also work perfectly with this mount. i wish i had gotten this mount for my droid when i was using it instead of getting the VZW mount. the problem with the windshield mount is that the sun shinning in will make the phone very very hot.

JayCizzo

Reaction score

RyanPm40

Reaction score
I found a simple solution for the whole older arkon harness blocking the charging port...

Put it in upside down!

IMG_3568.jpg

IMG_3564.jpg

It does cover up the volume buttons, but it doesn't push them down or anything. I just use the thing for GPS, so that's all I need! I have no issue just taking it off to adjust volume real quick XP

OP
jasonb

jasonb

Reaction score
cool i guess. lol glad it works for ya.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Well hopefully it doesnt have the heating up and shutting down issue.

I can't really return it because after s&h, I'd only be getting like 2 dollars back XD

If it fits my mom's GPS she might take it because her suction cup broke. I'm thinking of maybe the cupholder one of the one that you have. I'm not sure if it would attach in my civic or not?

rosariorose9

Reaction score
jasonB,

I'm on the Arkon site, but want to make absolutely sure I get the correct mount. Can you give me the model number so I don't screw it up?

Thanks a million!