Window mounted Vehical mount

techguru

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the braketron cup holder mounts?

41SVio4hOuL._SS500_.jpg

Amazon.com: Bracketron UCH-101-BL Universal Cup-iT Cup Holder Mount: Electronics

Looks like it might block access to the volume buttons.

I used my Bracketron before I got the Verizon one. Works fine. You need to work a little on positioning the left bracket so that you can plug the phone in but not have it hit the volume keys, but it works well.

Alan

OP
robdroid

robdroid

Reaction score
!

How come people worry bout the volume buttons, when you use the car radio buttons to control the volume, or am I missing something?

whats being referenced here is the up volume and down volume buttons on the left side of phone can be interfered with by some mounts holding arms! Some holding arms also make it hard or impossible to plug your Incredible in to car power

JayCizzo

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the braketron cup holder mounts?

41SVio4hOuL._SS500_.jpg

Amazon.com: Bracketron UCH-101-BL Universal Cup-iT Cup Holder Mount: Electronics

Looks like it might block access to the volume buttons.

be careful looks here as you wont be able to plug your incredible in and it may keep pressure on your volume toggle

Those side arms slide up and down to accomodate a wide variety of button locations on different phones. Anywho, I went with an Arkon mount on Amazon. Comes with the suction cup mount and a air vent mount. $19.95 with free shipping.

Amazon.com: Arkon Windshield Suction Console, Dash and Vent Mount for Universal Phone, Smartphone and PDA (Black): Cell Phones & Service

Doyer

Reaction score
I have this arkon mount:

SM429-SBH
sm429-sbh.jpg

The holder works great for the Incredible, doesn't hit any buttons block the charging port. They have a smaller windshield style too:

SM415
sm415.jpg

http://www.arkon.com/Smartphone_Holder.php#SM415

I think it looks less chunky and cooler than some of the other windshield mounts in this thread.

jmdrago

Reaction score
Droid Incredible Car Mounts

Greetings:

I just posted 8 new "Slim Grip" design car mounts for the Droid Incredible. You can see them here: Droid Incredible Car Mounts | Car Mount for Droid Incredible

The Slim Grip Design is totally customizable - it does not block any jacks, ports or volume buttons. The one shown below is a favorite model:

As you can see it rotates to both landscape and portrait positions. Lifetime warranty on all my products:)

If you have any questions - feel free to email me.

John Drago
Owner | ExtremePDA, LLC.
www.extremepda.com