Thanks gang, moving on.

Tonik

Reaction score
I unpacked my note 2 today and retired the bionic. Yea is big, but I love it. Work paid full retail for it for me. Couldn't pass that up.

I wanted to sincerely thank you all for the help and fun. Year and a half of no drama and minimal snarkiness. It's been a pleasure. I'll certainly drop in and offer help if I see something I know about.

deduct

Reaction score
You lucky dog. That's a sweet phone you have there. I am green with envy. At least you know you have a rock solid dependable phone to fall back on should something happen to your note. Have fun!

-bionic eclipsed-

geoffwhite18

Reaction score
The note is freaking sweet. I have a note tablet and love it. Huge upgrade from the boat anchor bionic.

jstwondrng

Reaction score
I unpacked my note 2 today and retired the bionic. Yea is big, but I love it. Work paid full retail for it for me. Couldn't pass that up.

I wanted to sincerely thank you all for the help and fun. Year and a half of no drama and minimal snarkiness. It's been a pleasure. I'll certainly drop in and offer help if I see something I know about.

Very happy for you! I'm switching to Samsung once my two year contract is up. Love their phones and how they receive OS updates more sooner than Motorola phones.

Enjoy!

J

jwilly216

Reaction score
I switched from bionic to s3 and couldn't be happier so congratulations and wield your newfound power responsibly :O

donzz

Reaction score
Congrats on the new phone. I have only ever owned Moto Android phones. I like how when I put it on the dock it turns the phone into a clock/weather station. Do all Android phones do that? When I look at docks for say the S3, they look cheap.

OP
T

Tonik

Reaction score
Congrats on the new phone. I have only ever owned Moto Android phones. I like how when I put it on the dock it turns the phone into a clock/weather station. Do all Android phones do that? When I look at docks for say the S3, they look cheap.

I'm not a dock guy. The Sammys have a built in kick butt clock app. World clock, stop watch, bunch of stuff including a desktop clock that has weather alarm all that. Kickstand on my case and I am good to go.

This is my first non moto and I gotta say the factory software blows moto away. It's not junk, it's useful and well done. Clock, calendar, notes.... even the messaging app might replace handcent for me. Heck the factory keyboard rocks.

OP
T

Tonik

Reaction score
Here is a screen shot of the click if tapatalk gets it right.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121210_213511.png
    ForumRunner_20121210_213511.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 316

donzz

Reaction score
That's nice! I literally use my phone dock every night. Not only does it charge my phone for the day but it is my alarm clock that gets me up for work. I count on it big time. It's good to know that if I switch brands I'll still be able to do that. Thanks!

blowngtp

Reaction score

Not to steal your thunder, but after seeing my coworkers Note II it's also time for me to move on. Moto really needs to step up its game and quick. Cant believe Verizon is letting its flagship (Moto) get ran over like this.

OP
T

Tonik

Reaction score
Cant believe Verizon is letting its flagship (Moto) get ran over like this.

I actually think VZ is a big part of why Moto is getting run over. They are holding them back....stopping innovation. Of course it can be said it is Moto's fault for letting that happen. Kind of a chicken/egg debate.

deduct

Reaction score
I don't think moto is falling behind. I really like the new line of razrs and if I had the money I would have a RAZR max hd .