Thank for having the droid forum

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by redbert31, Mar 4, 2011.

1. redbert31

redbert31 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't know if this is the right place for this comment, but I just want to
    Say thank you for creating this forum where a person like me who didn't even know how to turn on a smartphone 2 months ago can get on the forum and get good advice and make friends with people all over any time of the day our night. What a delightful way to learn and expand your horizons..thanks to all who have patiently answered all my questions..special thanks to bodybagz for going above and beyond!! Linda
    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

2. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +164
    I'm really glad to know that DF has been a big help for you. Now you'll be able to answer others who are now in the situation you once were. Welcome to DF Linda.

3. redbert31

redbert31 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I really liked your quote from president Reagan and your thanks to all our brave and dedicated service men and women and I join you in thanking them for their time and sacrifices!!! My generation was never able to make our Vietnam vets feel as worthy as we should have.

4. BodyBagz

BodyBagz Active Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Droid Forums is awesome...really it is...:)

I learned a ton in just a few short months. Luckily, I have a "knack" for mechanical things as well as tech items...so this is a pretty easy learning curve for me. Whats great though, is someone who isnt as inclined, is still able to get the help they need, and in turn, down the road may just be able to pass that knowledge down again...

Keep at it Redbert...you`ll be an Android Pro in no time...dancedroid