Thanks! Thanks a lot!

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I treat forums like rooms with a group of people inside discussing things of a common interest. I would like to think I converse with these people as I would if I were really in the room with these people.

My personality dictates that not only do I really appreciate those that truly try to help, but that I also jump at any opportunity to help as well.

in the short time I've been on this site, I've learn so much about an area that scares me (because I can't afford to f*&^ up my phone) and it's all because of the members here. I'm addicted to learning more (of coarse, not as much as Matt's addicted) and eventually would love to learn how to modify and create my own themes, setting them up for easy installation. I'm not a stranger to coding or Adobe suites, but it's nothing like phone apps.

Ok, back on track. To everyone here who puts up with the repetitive questions (hey, this site is huge and searches sometimes yield 15+ pages) and offers help without hesitation, not only do I strive to follow in your "fingersteps", but I hope to return the favors to the masses as you.

Just my thank you to the general population.
You rock!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I see YouTube around always participating and always willing to lend a hand. Thank you for.being a productive member of the droid.community
:)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sho Nuff
[video=youtube;Lnsg0jDbHk4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnsg0jDbHk4]YouTube - Sho Nuff[/video]

+1 on this community being the friendliest and most informative forum. Everyone does a good job. I like how a person one day learns how to do something and the next day is able and willing to teach others; and to add the fact every one come from different areas and use their phones for different purposes and provide this forum with a vast of knowledge.

pyro6128

Reaction score
Sho Nuff
YouTube - Sho Nuff

+1 on this community being the friendliest and most informative forum. Everyone does a good job. I like how a person one day learns how to do something and the next day is able and willing to teach others; and to add the fact every one come from different areas and use their phones for different purposes and provide this forum with a vast of knowledge.

Man, you're the only other person I've seen that has actually seen the last dragon. I love that movie

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sho Nuff
YouTube - Sho Nuff

Man, you're the only other person I've seen that has actually seen the last dragon. I love that movie

Its a colt classic and I just got done watching it today about 45 mins ago. There were rumours about a remake, I hope it is not true. I think a remake would kill it. It was one of those movies that had corny lines but yet a good movie. Its hard to explain lol.