Texas City???

elPrez

Reaction score
Why does my droid think I'm in Texas City??? My daughter said hers is doing the same thing. That's where the weather widget is giving the forecast for.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Why does my droid think I'm in Texas City??? My daughter said hers is doing the same thing. That's where the weather widget is giving the forecast for.

Which weather widget are you using? If it is Beautiful Widgets, change the weather app to accuweather.

OP
E

elPrez

Reaction score
No it was Weather Forecast. I uninstalled and used weatherchannel but I liked the clock that weather forecast had. I may try Beautiful Widgets...idk

Ice_Cold

Reaction score
I was using google navigation and it was telling my I was 223 miles from where I really was. So I'm guessing its got something to due with vzw

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I live in Baninbridge. Beautiful Widgets says I'm in Aurora, which isn't too bad because I do have an Aurora zip code and I'm right on the borderline. But when I put my phone in the Dock it tells me the weather fro Reminderville. Still not too far off but probably 2 miles.

OP
E

elPrez

Reaction score
My daughter is still having the same problem and I still have it occasionally. Just tried the shopper app and it has me in Texas so does Tune in Radio and the weather channel app just gave me an update for poor air quality in La Marque Tx...I live in and I'm sitting in Forest Hill Maryland 1481 miles away.....

Last edited: