Beautiful Widgets problem/question?

BD1

Reaction score
I just installed it & It doen't so my City & The Weather is wrong, What am I doing wrong!! Help Please, Also if u have 2 Droid (Wife & I ), Can I also down load it on her phone or Do I have to purchase it on her phone also?

Thanks Bill

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Did you try just imputting the zip code. Cuz the weather is dead on with my phone.

OP
BD1

BD1

Reaction score
Tried City State &Zip, City & State, City & Zip, Just Zip

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use the GPS and it works fair to good. Sometimes it has me of by a town or so but not by much. Just checked it it's right on my city right now. And has the correct temperature too.

rkeller62

Reaction score
@BD1,
Unless you are using the same gmail account you will have to purchase the app for both phones. At about $1.50 US it is well worth buying it twice.

I bought it in early December before it was skinnable and would gladly have paid for it again to support this great dev!

anewday

Reaction score
Which weather service does it pull the data from? I wish it displayed the real feel temp.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I compared my beautiful widget to my phone thermometer and the clock temperature gauges through out the city and its normally with 3 to 5 degrees. With that said I just want a ball park temperature and to know whether it is going to rain or not.

rkeller62

Reaction score
@anewday,
BW pulls data from Google's weather server. I don't know if they post a 'feels like' temp or not.