Team D1 Theme Team

illmatic636

Reaction score
I'm hooked where can i get more themes

MIUI DEV website under MIUI theming All 11.19 seem to be compatible from any device.

MIUI Theming

can you please tell me the steps you took to get the theme to apply? i put the the B Berry theme in the Miui/theme folder and tried to click on it but it takes me to the screenshots, i cant select the theme. i think im doing something wrong. btw im using n_i_x build

Your just about there. You need to tap on the + sign to get the theme you want at the top of the screen. then hit Done and it will prompt you to reboot. Keep in ming this is only working on N_I_X build so far. Jam & M1 are getting it fixed in th Team MIUI D1 version

iamasongnow

Reaction score
i was using the paper theme when i first flashed nix's version. can't wait until the team gets this working. such a great idea.

does anyone know if the milestone port took care of the slider unlock problem? i forgot to check and don't feel like wiping and flashing and wiping and flashing just to find out.

LilBit

Reaction score
MIUI DEV website under MIUI theming All 11.19 seem to be compatible from any device.

MIUI Theming

can you please tell me the steps you took to get the theme to apply? i put the the B Berry theme in the Miui/theme folder and tried to click on it but it takes me to the screenshots, i cant select the theme. i think im doing something wrong. btw im using n_i_x build

Your just about there. You need to tap on the + sign to get the theme you want at the top of the screen. then hit Done and it will prompt you to reboot. Keep in ming this is only working on N_I_X build so far. Jam & M1 are getting it fixed in th Team MIUI D1 version

Finally got it to work! Thanks so much for the prompt response, I really appreciate! :)

illmatic636

Reaction score

Finally got it to work! Thanks so much for the prompt response, I really appreciate! :)

Any time. Not so much happening in the Orthotics Prosthetics biz.

loudaccord

Reaction score
I understand that the idea is that any theme should work for any phone... gave the EVO Black'ups theme a shot with no success... didn't change anything which I though was strange. Figured I'd try for the sake of it :)

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
count me in on this, i know its cross compatible on devices but i have the droid 1 and droid invredible to play with,let the fun begin

loudaccord

Reaction score
If anyone wants me to try something, let me know. I don't have the full know how but I learn quickly :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
the reason the themes were not working was an error in the release, im uploading a fix for it now