Team D1 Theme Team

TMYINC

Reaction score
I would love to help. Not sure what I could do but I'm willing to do what I can. Definitely excited about this!

frostthejack

Reaction score
Ok well the whole reason i brought the idea up was to help organize all themes for miui droid. and i have created a website for team d1 miui to help organize please feel free to go check it out and sign up if you would like.

i will be posting a thread on here talking about it. but here is the link

News - Team D1 MIUI

iamasongnow

Reaction score
did anyone get the theme section to work yet? it prompts you to reboot and it just goes back to the launcher.

corman324

Reaction score
nope, been tryin every combo of stuff i could and it hasnt worked yet. kinda upset too cuz i wanna use BlackUps lol

edit: i actually do like 11.19 but i really want use of blackUps so im reverting back to 10.29

Last edited:

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
jamezelle was burning the midnight oil last night trying to get this to work. I'm a total geek and was eavesdropping on the irc and you might think you know a lot about your phone but between jamezelle and n_i_x we don't know squat. I'm sure he'll get it working because this is the route miui is going for easy theming but we'll just have to be patient. Once he gets it sorted we're going to have a ton of themes from other platforms to choose from!

Last edited:

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Are you guys talking about mms theme??? I am able to switch between the mms themes if thats what you guys are talking about :icon_eek:

KsKnightmare

Reaction score
this sounds like a great idea. and id be interested in helping, but i currently can not get any theme to install. i click ok then it says reboot now or later and if i click now it just takes me to the homescreen

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
this sounds like a great idea. and id be interested in helping, but i currently can not get any theme to install. i click ok then it says reboot now or later and if i click now it just takes me to the homescreen

The theming system is broken atm but we're working on a fix. A traditional theme will still work though.

fox_dye

Reaction score
the whole theming process reminds me of the options to switch themes in my old blackberry storm. I wonder if thats where the idea came from. I cant wait till it gets working though i want to rock that cartoon theme.:rockon:

illmatic636

Reaction score
Fox FYI it's woring in the N_I_X build. Just make sure to change the kernel or flash it back to back with the rom if you have a kernel already on your sd card.

I'm rokin the B-Berry theme. pretty sick!

CAP201011241456.jpg

CAP2010112414531.jpg

CAP201011241454.jpg

Don't call Rob. He's a maniac!

Last edited: