Team D1 Theme Team

bmx24

Reaction score
i will be happy to help but i need an under standing of the system and how it works and can i change out xml's and is there a guide or something that miui put up

bmx24

Reaction score
Help please

ok well i am working on my one theme everything works but one thing the progress_horizontal.xml i cant seem to chang it out so what do i do

frostthejack

Reaction score
i will be happy to help but i need an under standing of the system and how it works and can i change out xml's and is there a guide or something that miui put up

On miui-dev there is

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bmx24

Reaction score
i looked on ther site and ther was nothing about xml's

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Not sure if this already been mentioned or if it's possible, but I think it'd be cool if you guys could make different color/style battery icons? Or is that not possible to do within the theme system?

bmx24

Reaction score
well if i can find out how to change xml's it should be possible

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
lol so now that we all sorta have our own personal themes up, what does anyone think of a truly "team" effort and themeing everything possible in the new styles....

T

treym

I would like to do a brownish theme. I was working on one a while back. Here is a pic to show what is was shaping into. It was for aosp froyo (sapphire)

newtheme.jpg

It's kinda dark. But there is what I was doing. It was called Poseidon.

I'm not saying we have to do THAT theme. But a brownish/tealish theme would be cool.

No?

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
I would like to do a brownish theme. I was working on one a while back. Here is a pic to show what is was shaping into. It was for aosp froyo (sapphire)

It's kinda dark. But there is what I was doing. It was called Poseidon.

I'm not saying we have to do THAT theme. But a brownish/tealish theme would be cool.

No?

That looks great, you've definitely got something going there. I like a clean professionalish look in the themes I use and this looks like something I would use. Are you thinking a lighter color for the icons?