Team D1 Theme Team

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
So with the impending release of 11.19 and its super ease of themeing, "theme styles" in settings. Frostthejack and I are thinking of starting a theme team. If you wanna help out drop me a pm or frostthejack.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
So with the impending release of 11.19 and its super ease of themeing, "theme styles" in settings. Frostthejack and I are thinking of starting a theme team. If you wanna help out drop me a pm or frostthejack.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

this sounds like a very good idea, I like!

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
ok cool, i'll get things started soon. its almost my bed time ;) gotta work in the am but then have 4 days to play

Logan3824

Reaction score
ok cool, i'll get things started soon. its almost my bed time ;) gotta work in the am but then have 4 days to play

I only work, so I would be glad to help out, I got quite a lot of free time on my hands until the new semester.

n_i_x

Reaction score
Just an FYI... themes are compatible with all devices that run 11.19. We've got a bunch of themes and guides available in our forums and you are welcome to hit us up on IRC if you need assistance. We are also going to be launching miui-themes.com which will showcase the best themes for MIUI.

The MIUI developers that speak English also hang out on the forums and the developer specifically in charge of the new theme system watches the theme threads. They also cross post themes back to miui.com for even greater exposure.

The theme system is going to get a few more enhancements in the upcoming releases like support for fonts, custom layouts, etc.

We are all excited about the new theme system!

http://forums.miui-dev.com/forumdisplay.php?4-MIUI-Theming

Also, please try to stick to the new theme system and not rely on flashing apk's so you can be sure the theme works on all devices.

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

n_i_x

Reaction score
It's super easy and you can replace ANY drawable in ANY package. You are not limited just to MIUI apps. If you wanted to skin say Google Voice or Maps, you can do it :)