TBH to release FULL 2.3.320 SBF

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Whatever... Don't know what they're waiting on. Who's permission do they need to release a way to unbrick people's phones? They leaked the original without "permission" so what's stopping them?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
D

DroidX316

Reaction score
They just released it now.
I am on the one that most people are on 2.2 i think so i was just throwing it out there.

Raziel36

Reaction score
I will be scolded first lol.. edit your post to be safe, if you want ;)

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great that its out finally. P3 works very hard behind the scene, get it while you can

sent from my Galaxy S Tab

Fate0n3

Reaction score
So now big question is after an SBF fresh flash of 2.3.15 with boot loader 30.3 do we need to install ZIP first then flash SBF of 2.3.320?

Raziel36

Reaction score
So now big question is after an SBF fresh flash of 2.3.15 with boot loader 30.3 do we need to install ZIP first then flash SBF of 2.3.320?
I'd update using the leak, at least, just to get .4 bootloader. That's the cautious person in me. Then again, why flash an sbf, if you're not bricked? Seems like an odd way to upgrade, just use the various roms or leak that will upgrade you to 2.2.1. I'd only sbf if it were necessary. Then again, I've thought of testing this sbf by just doing it, after a nandroid backup, of course, even though I'm already on 2.2.1 with .4 bootloader and Fission 2.2.2.

dadsterflip

Reaction score
does anyone have leak 2.2.1 update file? tbh servers link are down. pm me or anything please.

CD95YJ

Reaction score
If I flash this (I currently have 2.3.15 on my phone) will this remove root?

Fate0n3

Reaction score
I'd update using the leak, at least, just to get .4 bootloader. That's the cautious person in me. Then again, why flash an sbf, if you're not bricked? Seems like an odd way to upgrade, just use the various roms or leak that will upgrade you to 2.2.1. I'd only sbf if it were necessary. Then again, I've thought of testing this sbf by just doing it, after a nandroid backup, of course, even though I'm already on 2.2.1 with .4 bootloader and Fission 2.2.2.

Well according to a post from someone from TBH... Leaked .ZIP updates the Bootloader, system, kernal, but NOT the baseband. The SBF updates the baseband, system, kernal, but NOT the bootloader. That is why I am asking because to get it all you will need to do it both. Info was found in thread from TBH. But I want to find out for 100% sure.