New Leak from TBH Android 2.2.1 Build # 2.3.320!

Reaction score
Gingerbread will be 3.0 IIRC and no, it wont' be a big deal. Lots of ppl probably won't even upgrade until one of the well known rom builders releases something for it. Run stock froyo vs even a deodexed theme with bloat gone and you can never go back. Although when the .320 leak released Drod had a new Blurry version up like literally that night lol.

bcals0087

Reaction score
Gingerbread will be 3.0 IIRC and no, it wont' be a big deal. Lots of ppl probably won't even upgrade until one of the well known rom builders releases something for it. Run stock froyo vs even a deodexed theme with bloat gone and you can never go back. Although when the .320 leak released Drod had a new Blurry version up like literally that night lol.

nah gingerbread will be 2.3. Our froyo android version is 2.2.1 or 2.2 right now, (depends what your on) and our verizon system version is 2.3.20 (if your on that), if not 2.3.15 or lower. so the entire build # for our system is something like 2.2.1.2.3.20. I know its wierd but....for the record gingerbread will be 2.3 :)

scf

Reaction score
On 2.3.320 and tranquility 3.5. Looking for the 2.3.320 message apk. I liked the way I could access either of my emails with one widget.

Bigfeet18

Reaction score
Love the rom! 2 issues. Will setup first. Installed 2.2.1 no problem, installed tranq 3.5 no problem, running rom no issues with running.

Issue 1) constant synching, no idea why. after installation used tb to restore apps + data (couldn't angry birds almost done :) DID NOT RESTORE SYSTEM DATA. installed build.props from rom man market fix in order to get apps like pocket legends working. Trying to search forums for answer couldn't find one. So reflashed 2.2.1 leak, then reflashed 3.5, s constant synching. Please help!!

Issue 2) calendar widget won't show. Tried redownloading 3.5 after r eading this forum, still not w Please help!!