TB accessories

psupride

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone has bought accessories yet - I saw a bunch on amazon, such as the skinomi shields and a good looking black rubberized hard case. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

derekmiller12

Reaction score
eBay has alot of different stuff as well.. I was thinking about ordering myself a white case from eBay here soon so I can have it when I get the phone..

bassJAM

Reaction score
I'll have to pick something up soon, I'm hard on phones. I'm hoping an Otterbox or Seidio Innocase comes out pretty fast.

roosterbrews

Reaction score
Bought a case one ebay today just a cheep one until the otterbox comes out. Carbonfiber looking but it's plastic.

Reaction score
We've Got Technology Covered // OtterBox.com
Look here for top of the line cases.

seidioonline.com
Look here for great cases, screen protectors, and extended batteries.

http://www.skinomi.com/
Nice screen protectors.

None of these 3 have stuff for the ThunderBolt in stock yet, but should pretty soon, so keep checking back. These companies definitely make the higher-end stuff. Does anyone know of any other companies that make the high-quality more expensive cases, screen protectors, and extended batteries to add to this list?

Best Buy and Verizon are already starting to get accessories in stock, so check to see what they have too.

If you want to save money though, eBay is probably the way to go for cheap stuff (and if you want it by release day). You can get cases for $6-7 and screen protectors for a few bucks (plus shipping of course). I would stay away from the generic extended batteries though. Go with a name-brand HTC or Seidio for the spare.

Last edited:

BGKris

Reaction score
The double cover has me very interested!

Even More HTC Thunderbolt Cases Begin Arriving at Verizon Stores | Android Phone Fans
htc-thunderbolt-double-cover.jpg

krpiper

Reaction score
I know :)

Orange is my favorite color, besides maybe I won't keep on losing it then haha

spyder560

Reaction score
Anyone know if HTC is going to come out with a dock for this?
I know HTC never does, but hoping they do for the TB. Otherwise, the placement
of the usb port for power is way off if there is no dock and you plan on using this to listen to music on your desk like I do.