Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I would say they're trying to woo customers.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I agree. But my shop just finally ok'd our monthly phone allowance. I was just about ready to pull the trigger on the XXL plan then I ready your post.

Now I'm pretty certain I will. But I have the original edge plan where our monthly access is cheaper per line so by changing the monthly rate and per line will go up.

Note 4tified

alhadee12

Reaction score
I agree. But my shop just finally ok'd our monthly phone allowance. I was just about ready to pull the trigger on the XXL plan then I ready your post.

Now I'm pretty certain I will. But I have the original edge plan where our monthly access is cheaper per line so by changing the monthly rate and per line will go up.

Note 4tified
My personal lines are on the same plan. Mine will increase by $10. I have 10 gigs on that account with five lines. It'll give me 20 gigs for that extra $10.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I agree, I'm looking at increasing my data pool a $1 per gig. Overage is $15 per gig.

I just upgraded mine. It shows that I now have the 18GB but isn't showing the free additional 2 per line......

Note 4tified

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
So, you have four lines?

I have 3. I went with the XXL of 18GB. I think they are going to burn me and make me upgrade phones not just the account.... which will really annoy me! I read it as upgrading... not upgrading phone..... This could annoy me for the day.

Note 4tified

alhadee12

Reaction score
I have 3. I went with the XXL of 18GB. I think they are going to burn me and make me upgrade phones not just the account.... which will really annoy me! I read it as upgrading... not upgrading phone..... This could annoy me for the day.

Note 4tified
I didn't see it as needing to upgrade the phone also.

alhadee12

Reaction score
Will do.

She's saying we have to upgrade or add a line. I recently upgraded my son's line, so I'm waiting to what she says.

alhadee12

Reaction score
Awesome. Keep me updated please.

Note 4tified
According to the rep I spoke with you need to add or upgrade a line. Did you upgrade or add a line recently? Since, you said it showed the bonus data.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
According to the rep I spoke with you need to add or upgrade a line. Did you upgrade or add a line recently? Since, you said it showed the bonus data.

No I havent. That irritates me horribly! I don't show any bonus data just the 18GB that I signed up for on the XXL plan. They need to change the wording on that. Very very deceiving

Note 4tified