1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

System Weather App Stuck on home screen?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by cakzoh, Mar 22, 2013.

1. cakzoh

cakzoh New Member

Hi, I very new to this forum and somewhat new to Droid Razr depending on the subject. One day I was swiping, and a weather app flashed on the screen. Then I think it left a translusent bar that stays permanently over my notification bar. I have tried unstalling apps and going into running apps and try to figure out which app may be doing it.
    Has anyone seen this happen before? Is there a system app for weather on the Razr? Is their a good app that can give me similar information like on a Windows PC, the windows explorer. I'm having a hard time learning how and where things go on my phone like I do on my PC. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :frown:
Search tags for this page
android start screen weather got stuck
android stuck on home screen
android weather app stuck on date
android weather bar homescreen
bookmark home screen on android stuck
droid incredible stuck home screens
my galaxy s3 weather is frozen on same dates
my weather app is stuck on the same day
my weather screen is frozen on pc

s3 app stuck on homescreen

s3 weather stuck