Swype in the market

kamkay

Reaction score
Ok now I know this may sound crazy but..... I have searched and searched and can NOT find Swype in the market. I have even searched AppBrain. How can I find it?

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Swype is not in the market. It comes pre-installed on some phones. Others need to try to get into the Swype beta to get it. Try signing up on their website. There are similar keyboards (such as ShapeWriter) in the market.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Beta is currently open - I just registered another family member this morning -

RCFlyn

Reaction score
I just registered today, and got it installed today... I had an older version of swype (I didn't get it in the Beta, I got it from someone's website), I liked it, but man, was it SLOW at times... Yesterday, I got a message sayin it expired... I went to their site today, registered, and am up and running already. This version seems SSSOOO Much better than the last one I had...
and the install, went without any hitches...

techguru

Reaction score

flashjh

Reaction score
That is the coolest keyboard ever!

You wouldn't be able to use the apk without signing up anyway because you have to login to activate it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Bullitt6996

Reaction score
Got it finally...its kinda cool, but I like my themed keyboard better. On the upside its really clean, on the downside, I feel like I text faster using my themed keyboard instead of waiting for Swype to catch up.