1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

erase history in appbrain

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by solohikr, Oct 20, 2010.

1. solohikr

solohikr New Member

Can anyone suggest a way to clear searched history in appbrain? I downloaded history eraser for market and google etc. It does nothing for appbrain.
  2. SGTiger

SGTiger New Member

Have you tried to clear cache or clear data for appbrain under applications/manage applications?
  3. solohikr

solohikr New Member

After your suggestion I tried this, it did not work. It got me thinking and if you open appbrain, push the settings button on the lower left side it opens a clear history button.
    Thanks for the quick reply, sometimes we just need a little brain stimulation to figure stuff out.
  4. SGTiger

SGTiger New Member

Yeah since I don't use appbrain, it was a shot in the dark. Glad you found it.
Search tags for this page

appbrain app market clear search list

erase app brain history

how to clear app brain