Swype Beta testers...

elppAnOssiP

Reaction score
Downloaded mine yesterday. It'll take some getting use to that's for sure, but it's neat as hell.

Sinsandman

Reaction score
And thank god, got mine a couple days ago...a lot more sound than the trials that have leaked all over the place and leave you hanging after a month.

Shortyj13

Reaction score
Recieved my beta version last night. Just as reliable as ever. Going a day without my Swype made me realize just how important of an app it is to me. I used ShapeWriter while the old Swype beta was expired. It was okay, but nothing compares to Swype IMO. Once the beta testing is over, I'll gladly pay $10-$15 for a paid version if they ask for one.

JCDagz

Reaction score
Same here, got the email to download the beta. The color change (green on white) isn't as cool looking as the previous (blue on black), but the functionality so far looks good - i.e. the newest beta handles apostrophes much better than the beta before it.

I am also hoping that once Swype is fully out of beta, I can pay for the app and swype forever! :)

eriscrazy

Reaction score
i have been using swype since the beta was opened back up... and ill tell you one thing that 3 months without it sucked! i love swype one of the best apps for the platform IMO. will defiantly buy this app if it is ever released to the market place. keep swypeing my friends! :droideris:dancedroid