1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sudden loss of service. Help?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by atay, Aug 14, 2010.

1. atay

atay New Member

My Motorola droid suddenly had no service when I woke up this morning. The phone occasionally says I have a few bars of service, but I am never able to make any calls, inside or out. The phone says I have no 3g or data service. I have been living here for a couple months now with great service and this is the first time I have encountered a problem. It seems very strange that I am all of the sudden without service. The only thing i can think of is that I recently set up my phone for tethering with my laptop.

I have tried rebooting my phone, and pulling the battery a couple times. Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

First take a drive a few miles and see if everything is working. I'll bet it's a tower issue. Call Verizon and explain to the rep that you tested it in other areas and you're just having this issue at home. It will take about 4 days but they will fix it, they will write you up a trouble ticket.
Search tags for this page

android all of a sudden lost servi

droid loss of phone service intermittent
i woke up and my phone saying know service
my android phone all of the sudden lost service

my phone is the very first android at home it is searching f

my verizon motorola droid 4 says it has no service
no service all of a sudden droid bionic
no services on phone all of sudden
sudden loss of 3g service on phone

verizon phone suddenly lost service

weak verizon service on my phone all of a sudden