Verizon RAZR won't let me send or receive text or calls, but will let me surf....HELP

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by iluvasoftail, Oct 17, 2012.

1. iluvasoftail

iluvasoftail New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am in a remote area of Kentucky and have had no previous trouble with my service and all of a sudden, I was unable to text in-or-out, nor was I able to make a call or receive a call. I had 4 bars of service and was able to check email and surf. When I tried to call out the message given to me said, "Were sorry you not authorized to use this cellular service. Please contact your home carrier for more information." What do I do?

2. Xfactorx316

Xfactorx316 Active Member

Ratings:
    +29
    Welcome to the site. I live in Ky as well. Have you tried to do a reset on the phone (holding in the volume button and power button for 10 seconds -- if you press the volume button first you can avoid taking the screen shot). This should reboot the phone. If it comes up and is still having an issue, I would say it is possible that you might be having an issue with the SIM card - but that is just a guess.

3. iluvasoftail

iluvasoftail New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am wondering if I have to actually be in a Verizon service area to reboot and not pulling off an Appalachian Wireless tower?

Search tags for this page
droid 3 verizon not sending texts or calls
droid razr won't text
droid razr wont send text

droid razr wont send text messages

droid razr wont send texts

motorola droid razr wont dial
my verizon phone wont let me send texts
phone letting me call and text but not letting me use intern

verizon phone wont call or text

verizon wont send text messages