Stuck on Red Eye

Jay 524

Reaction score
I recently rooted my Droid and it was working just fine. One night I download this app so I could mod my battery icon I download the app the phone rebooted and keep looping at the red eye screen. I tried everything going into recovery mode and everything tried to restore it wipe it and still no luck. I even tried to and I forgot to make a back up and every time I put the root software on my sd card that I used to root the phone it says there is no file. I need help so one help I need my Droid back. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Restore a backup if you have one. If not, I would flash a new ROM that you may have on your sdcard just to get you booted up again. Then go from there.

I always kept at least 1 new unflashed ROM zip in cases like that. Your root is probably still there you just need to get out of the ROM you are in.

antimatter

Reaction score
yeah i would suggest tryin to load the rom from an ur sd card if that doesnt work u shoult enter booloader mode by prssing the up button on the directional screen

u would need to download RSD lite 4.9 and the motorola driver and the sbf of ur current device and re install it.It has worked for many but unfortunately that is wear i am stuck :/, it might work for u

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just curious....can you boot into recovery and wipe your davlik cache in the advanced section of Clockwork....then reboot and tell me if it works.