stuck need help droid 3

motodroid3

Reaction score
i tried installing the angel custom rom and it got stuck at the android screen where you touch the android guy to set phone up and it just has the please wait, this may take a few minutes it has been there for a while and i have restarted it i have wiped both the cache and the data and i cannot access clock work mod recovery how to i restore my phone back to the maverick rom i had before or just flash a dif rom to it so i can use my phone im stuck and need help i cannot do anything

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Which one did you install? The port of Eclipse or BioWeaponX?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Which strap are you running, also?

OP
M

motodroid3

Reaction score
i dunno really i know i downloaded and ran the broid 3 bootstrap recovery from market and clockwork mod from market and im pretty sure i used the bio one and also i seem to still be getting text and stuff just cant do anything unless someone sends me anything

OP
M

motodroid3

Reaction score
and just incase you are trying to help me i thank you very much but some how my phone just automaticaly reset into clockwork lol dunno how but it was awesome a great sigh of relief but i thank you for your help and interest in trying to assist me is there a better rom out there than the maverick just curious i did the ics one for d3 and it was sweet but to much stuff not working

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Glad to hear you got to recovery. I would suggest once you're back up that you uninstall that strap and install safestrap. That will eliminate any issues with not getting back into recovery. Guidot has some excellent guides in the droid 3 hacks section on safestrap. As far as ROMs in biased about mavrom as in on the team but I also think its the best thing out there for the 3.

Just an fyi. Bio hanging at the droid is a known issue. Its listed in his instructions to simply bypass it.