Stuck in boot loop

sierra117

Reaction score
I'm not running. I get stuck on the verizon screen and it won't boot. It's this screen.
uzy5a7ut.jpg

astonmartin215

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
VZW S3
View attachment 72432Okay. I tried booting into recovery again and I got this. It still stays stuck on the verizon screen.

REASON why it says that from 4.3 4.4.2 the bootloader is locked no custom ROMS no CM Dirty Unicorn PacMan AOSB etc nothing only TouchWiz ROM which is only 1 there is a fix tho

This the only FIX

STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH

Yes it can!

http://mobiletechvideos.mybigcommerc...grade-service/

Josh Groce
Site Owner / Operator
www.mobiletechvideos.com

Okay my VZW S3 is on 4.4.2 can it be downgraded?

Price $50 +15 = 1-2 Business Day Processing $15.00 (Otherwise 4 Business Days)

sierra117

Reaction score
I'm not running. I get stuck on the verizon screen and it won't boot. It's this screen.
uzy5a7ut.jpg
I'm still stuck on the verizon screen. I'd really like to get it fixed because my girlfriends iphone is crashing and she needs a new phone. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I'd really like to have her use it.

KaosMaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SCH-I545 Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
I'm still stuck on the verizon screen. I'd really like to get it fixed because my girlfriends iphone is crashing and she needs a new phone. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I'd really like to have her use it.
Hey Sierra! What you need to do is reflash with odin one more time! But this time check the boxes for the three following items..

Bootloader update
Clear EFS
NAND erase ALL

This should fix you right up!

Tap'n on my Galaxy S4!

sierra117

Reaction score
Hey Sierra! What you need to do is reflash with odin one more time! But this time check the boxes for the three following items..

Bootloader update
Clear EFS
NAND erase ALL

Tap'n on my Galaxy S4!
Thank you so much. I'm going to do that, once I un brick my computer.

sierra117

Reaction score

Bootloader update
Clear EFS
NAND erase ALL

Tap'n on my Galaxy S4!
I just tried that. No luck. Still stuck on the verizon screen. It shouldn't be that hard to fix.

KaosMaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SCH-I545 Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
It can take up to 5 mins for the first startup...once you get it running, install the Verizon software assistant, then repair the phone using that software, it should fix all your problems. Message me @gmail on hangouts if you want real-time help!

Last edited:

sierra117

Reaction score
So, KaosMaster helped me through it with google hangouts and now the phone is running perfect. He was online with me for about an hour. I'm really grateful he was able to help me. My phone was down for 7 months and he was able to get it up and running in no time.