1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need Motorola Droid 3 XT682 official ROM!!!

Discussion in 'Droid 3 Roms' started by tawakung, Oct 21, 2011.

1. tawakung

tawakung New Member

Hi everyone, I've deleted some quite system app. so my D3 was brick and I was done with RSD lite to access over the bootloop. but my D3 got force close program everytime that open then it make a restart all the time.

so I need to restore as new one, I need the official rom for it. please give me.

Thx ^^
  2. bharrismac

bharrismac New Member

You're going to need to sbf with rsdlite. Look in the steel Droid release thread to find both.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
  3. Yonnor

Yonnor I r Teh Greetest

You dont need to sbf, goto xda forums and look for Pete's Root Tools, it should be a stickied topic in the android development section, then follow the insstructions that comes with the program. It will restore all your orginal system apps.

Beamed down from my Droid 3
Search tags for this page
droid 3 original rom
droid 3 rom original

motorola droid 3 official rom

motorola droid 3 roms
rom motorola xt682
rom original xt682
rom para motorola xt 682

rom xt682

roms xt682

root motorola xt682