stuck in hboot

gone_hog_wild

Reaction score
well i had rooted my phone a while back and i decited today that i wanted to try out a few roms. i flashed cm7 and mr2 radio and could not get a signal no biggie. so i just decited that i wanted to un root my phone for a while and now im stuck in hboot. i flashed the stock pg05img and it tells me that update fail main versin is older what should i do?

OP
gone_hog_wild

gone_hog_wild

Reaction score
the phone has to load all the way to use that im stuck in the hboot and can not get any where else. and thanks for trying to help

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Do you have a sdcard reader or another phone , if fo you can flash those in bootloader.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
take the full RUU image and flash that. youll need to remove ur SD card and put it on there with a reader though

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Put the file on your sdcard and name it PG05IMG.zip

OP
gone_hog_wild

gone_hog_wild

Reaction score
startin to look like the d9 at work is gonna have to fix it with a replacment

OP
gone_hog_wild

gone_hog_wild

Reaction score
also has security warning at the top of the hboot screen

OP
gone_hog_wild

gone_hog_wild

Reaction score
i just tryed to reflash the PG05IMG it sees the image and checks the image but wont let me flash it?

derek33

Reaction score
Are you still stuck

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
gone_hog_wild

gone_hog_wild

Reaction score
yes i be still stuck. startin too look like an insurnce job to me

derek33

Reaction score
Do you still have the radio or one of the pg05image files on your SD card? Double check that try getting in to the recovery by pressing the power key an volume down buttons an try going back to a back up if that dosent work try going to YouTube an searching how to unroot your thunderbolt by Nat3mills that should work if your around washington I could fix it. I'm more hands on. If those don't work for you there is a program that was made for this its in the crap forums I'm gonna look for it ill post the link soon. An also look for the sbf files to unroot you will need them.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
gone_hog_wild

gone_hog_wild

Reaction score
i have checked and double checked no radios or pg05imgs also the s is on so no chance of getten to where i could recover the backup. my computer wont even reconize the phone.