Gingeritis 3D v1.0 Beta VI No Service.

Seanglew

Reaction score
so i rooted my TB, flash my first rom, Gingeritis 3D. after reboot it has no service. i try to flash the radio no success. i had the radio MR2 under the file name of PG05IMG.zip. i boot in to HBOOT it did not find or ask me to start the flash. i dont know what i've done wrong here.... :huh: i need some help!!!!

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
so i rooted my TB, flash my first rom, Gingeritis 3D. after reboot it has no service. i try to flash the radio no success. i had the radio MR2 under the file name of PG05IMG.zip. i boot in to HBOOT it did not find or ask me to start the flash. i dont know what i've done wrong here.... :huh: i need some help!!!!
Where do you have the MR2 PG05IMG.zip on your sdcard?...not in any folders right?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You might need to reflash the ROM...after making sure you flashed the MR2 radio.... no service shouldn't be an issue with flashing this ROM

OP
Seanglew

Seanglew

Reaction score
i created a new folder and name it PG05IMG.zip. ok, i'll give it a try again.

OP
Seanglew

Seanglew

Reaction score
i took it out of the folder, rename it PG05IMG.zip. boot into HBOOT still doing the same thing.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Redownload the MR2 radio...leave it loose on your sdcard making sure it stays a zip file named PG05IMG.zip....then turning on the phone while holding down volume and it goes to the HBoot menu and does nothing??

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
One question... are you sure you aren't remnaming the zip as PG05IMG.zip.zip? ...if your PC is set to hide the file extensions it may just need to be renamed PG05IMG, and when you transfer it to your sdcard it is already as PG05IMG.zip...
just a thought because you seem to be doing everything else properly

OP
Seanglew

Seanglew

Reaction score
Got to tell you.....this community is freaking AWESOME! I have a problem. you guys are there! Thank you!