Stuck in a loop!

OP
S

smoonyheim

Reaction score
ya i'm doing it there too, it seems to be that doug piston is trying to help me out. so i guess you can close this if you want. hopefully it'll get solved soon.

And if it does, i'll make sure to post how doug/i fixed it in case anyone else has problems like i do.

thanks anyways though, i can understand it's hard to do cross droid help when they're so different =(

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Doug's the best. :) If anyone can help you, he'll do it. Good luck!

Please do post whatever resolution you guys come up with. I'm sure you won't be the last one to have this issue. :)

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Doug's the best. :) If anyone can help you, he'll do it. Good luck!

Please do post whatever resolution you guys come up with. I'm sure you won't be the last one to have this issue. :)

We got him on INcforum. Seems like a messed sd card We will see though. :)

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Seems like it was a borked sd and recovery. Was able to reflash the recovery through hboot and got a rom up and running. So he is all good now.

rembrant

Reaction score
Same Loop Different Cause

Found my way here while having same loop issue followed by completely loosing usb connection to phone. turns out the usb drivers on my pc crashed or became unresponsive. rebooted. usb connections came back up and all went flawlessly the second pass.

Last edited:

blnko6

Reaction score
hey bro i would really appreciate a helping hand.
i just rooted my incredible and was running twopionttwo rom fine then i when to flash a themed launcher pro he has and it just in boot loops.
omg i had the hardest time rooting it and now this ..
thanks.

blnko6

Reaction score
i cant, clockwork seems not to be working, i can choose the option to restore and the screen just goes back but dont do anything. if i hit the power botton it just takes me back to ClockWork options.
Restore your backup that you made immediately prior to installing the LP update.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
Ouch. And I thought clockwork was more stable on the Inc. Okay, here's what I want you to try to do. Can you do a factory reset? It shouldn't wipe EVERYTHING out and your backup will still be on the SD card. You should still be ROMed. If you can't then you'll have to RUU your way back to stock (I did use that word right, didn't I?), reroot (unrevoked 3.3 will do your phone up proud), reflash CW, and then restore your backup.

blnko6

Reaction score
ok i did a factory reset on Hboot and it takes me to clockwork and same thing nothing happens and cant do anything there ...
how can i go back to stock when clockwork its not working, how can i flash it and how do i unrrot ... damnit man sorry .
Ouch. And I thought clockwork was more stable on the Inc. Okay, here's what I want you to try to do. Can you do a factory reset? It shouldn't wipe EVERYTHING out and your backup will still be on the SD card. You should still be ROMed. If you can't then you'll have to RUU your way back to stock (I did use that word right, didn't I?), reroot (unrevoked 3.3 will do your phone up proud), reflash CW, and then restore your backup.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
Got a reader? Pull the card, stick it in the reader and back it up on your PC, format it, and go from there. If not, make a run to BestBuy, Walmart, or Radio Shack.