stuck at boot logo PLEASE HELP

dnyor93

Reaction score
My phone's screen is just stuck at the boot logo it doesn't pass it
and I can't even charge it i plug in the charger and it just turns on and it just gets stuck at the screen boot idk what to do I'm freaking out its been 4 days now

-Thanks

FC127

Reaction score
What did you do prior to this happening? Did you try to install a rom?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
dnyor93

dnyor93

Reaction score
What did you do prior to this happening? Did you try to install a rom?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I was getting my phone taken away, so I formatted the SD card, the system and cleared all cache

FC127

Reaction score
Did you do all of that from stock recovery or do you have clockwork recovery installed?

It sounds like you might have gone too far to hide whatever was on your phone... you might have to sbf. Search the forums for the proper way to set up your computer and the correct sbf file to have on hand.

Sent from the Tranquility of my Droid X

OP
dnyor93

dnyor93

Reaction score
Did you do all of that from stock recovery or do you have clockwork recovery installed?

It sounds like you might have gone too far to hide whatever was on your phone... you might have to sbf. Search the forums for the proper way to set up your computer and the correct sbf file to have on hand.

Stock recovery and lol and thanks

OP
dnyor93

dnyor93

Reaction score

But how do i charge my battery? for some reason it doesn't charge and for the bootloader I need a full batt

FC127

Reaction score
The only way I know to solve that issue would be sbf. Make sure you read the process carefully before doing it. Don't get freaked out if it takes a while. And whatever you do, don't unplug your phone before rsd lite says "pass"

You will need rsd lite 4.9, the current motor drivers specific to your phone, and the sbf file.

FC127

Reaction score

But how do i charge my battery? for some reason it doesn't charge and for the bootloader I need a full batt

Do you have a friend with a Droid 2 or og Droid? You could use their battery.

There is a way to charge by hacking a cable apart and hooking it to your phone. Not sure how to do it though.

OP
dnyor93

dnyor93

Reaction score

Do you have a friend with a Droid 2 or og Droid? You could use their battery.

There is a way to charge by hacking a cable apart and hooking it to your phone. Not sure how to do it though.

I'll just use my friend's Droid's battery thanks