HELP! Can't get passed boot 'M' logo on Droid 2

OP
N

nckmh

Reaction score
Yes, but not readily available...I'll give it a few hours and see if it charges, if not, I'll see if I can track down another battery...are there any other models that you know of that use the same battery?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
droid 1 is the only one that i know of. but yeah i would leave it plugged in from a totally off state like not in bootloader or recovery. stranger things have happened. in the event that it doesn't charge or you can't find a spare charged battery, there is a way you can charge it by tearing apart a usb cable.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Or just walk into Verizon & awkwardly tell them you need to charge your battery for an hour while you mess with phones. They made me sign in & thought it was funny when I did that.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Or just walk into Verizon & awkwardly tell them you need to charge your battery for an hour while you mess with phones. They made me sign in & thought it was funny when I did that.

lol that works. i know someone else did the same thing a while back and he said he was pacing around and they were looking at him like he was a nut job.

OP
N

nckmh

Reaction score
haha...yeah, I thought about going in and just swapping my battery out with one of the displays, but who knows what condition those are in, being plugged in all the time...