Phone stuck on boot logo, NEED HELP!

jocko1

Reaction score
My phone got stuck on the Liberty boot logo. I am NOT coming from GB. I tried to install a Liberty theme and it may have been a bad install or something. Is there anyway to get to clockwork? I NEED HELP! I have been out of a phone for the entire day. I am really hoping there is a fix where I wont have to sbf. I am really not looking forward to that.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Plug the phone into the wall (take the battery out first) and then unplug when it gets to the loop. Put the battery back in and boot up, should put you in cwm. If that doesnt work then boot into stock recovery (hold x while booting then search button when on the android with triangle behind) and wipe data/cache.

OP
J

jocko1

Reaction score
I'm not even making it to the boot animation! I get stuck on the Liberty Logo. I have tried to sbf, but the second i click start it immediately fails.

I'm screwed.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You don't have to get into the boot animation to do that trick. If this really doesn't work and you went into stock recovery and wiped there, then sbf. Rsd lite 4.9, drivers and full sbf. Try it on a few different computers if it doesn't work on the one you're on. Does the phone show up in rsd? The sbf file is unzipped? I'm not saying you don't know this stuff, just thought id cover the bases. Hope it works! Let us know what's up. I'll try to help as best I can

Sent from my Liberated DROID2

OP
J

jocko1

Reaction score
I'll try the trick, what do you mean when it "gets to the loop"? As in when it gets stuck on the Liberty logo?

krnmc

Reaction score
I am on a similar problem with joko1 but i tried to SBF mine but after it was done (i think)and rebooted it went from moto boot logo to liberty boot logo.... can someone help me plzzz i am desperate.!

Thank Youoo

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Boot into stock recovery and do a data wipe. (Hold power and x on d2, power and home on dx)

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz