Stuck at Boot Logo 3.04

shutterbrandon

Reaction score
Just went from Liberty 2.01 to .5 nightly via the donation app.

I am now stuck at the fist ( boot logo )

Am I forced to sbf now? Thanks ahead of time.

Last edited:

Fanatic1074

Reaction score
3.04? Im assuming you mean the .4 version of GB? Did you upgrade to the leak first? did you format data and cache?

OP
S

shutterbrandon

Reaction score
.5. My apologies. I did not upgrade to the leak first, as the app said it would work fine coming from Froyo.

I did clear cache and data.

Fanatic1074

Reaction score
There are two options the full install is the one that should not require any additional tasks. I would try to get into the recovery and format once more and if that does not work try reloading .5. If you cant do any of that then yes SBF it is. Remember these are basicly beta's dont hold it agains the devs if it isnt perfect yet. :)

OP
S

shutterbrandon

Reaction score
I did do the full install. I was able to boot into clockwork and reinstalled it again.

It is now hopefully loading. How long does the first time take to boot? I waited about 20 minutes before for the last one when I realized it wasn't going anywhere.

Fanatic1074

Reaction score
Should just be about 5 min or so. I would give it 5-8 minutes and if your not moving then its jacked. Some phones may not work on this because of HW variations. You may have to wait for another release if you still cant get it going. Hopefully u have a backup of before you went to .5. Then at least there is no harm no foul.

OP
S

shutterbrandon

Reaction score
No not working. So just sbf back, install gb leak and then install? Which GB leak?

OP
S

shutterbrandon

Reaction score
Got it up and running. Fantastic rom. Only thing is my TV Power off thing seems to have taken a vacation from my phone.

Craig_s

Reaction score
How do you get back to clockwork for boot loop?

I'm having the same problem!