1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

So I get the noob trophy of the day :(

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by Dullawolf, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Dullawolf

Dullawolf New Member

I was on justice and wanted to go back to aosp/liberty for the battery life. So I sbf my phone like i have done hundreds of times before. Well, after that I flash the aosp/liberty file. It didn't work, it was stuck at the boot logo. So i pulled the battery and did a factory wipe/data reset. Still didn't work. I then proceded to sbf again. Got back to froyo and reflashed aosp/liberty. Same thing happened again, got stuck at boot logo.

It wasn't until I was stuck at this boot logo for the second time did I realize that I for got to install Gingerbread before installing Liberty. So, that makes for 3 more sbf's tonight. Bah, so much for going to bed early.