storing apps

ajwatts92

Reaction score
My phone is telling my I have insufficient space to update my apps so I had to go through and delete a bunch. My computer tells me there is 7.2 gigs free out of 8 on the phone itself, I don't understand how its full... Is there a way to download apps to my sd card instead of the internal storage? Or can I move apps over?

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Try going to settings - apps - all, finding the play store and wipe its data. See if that clears up the issue.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
My phone is telling my I have insufficient space to update my apps so I had to go through and delete a bunch. My computer tells me there is 7.2 gigs free out of 8 on the phone itself, I don't understand how its full... Is there a way to download apps to my sd card instead of the internal storage? Or can I move apps over?

Your apps would not take up that much space (unless you had 500). Are your pics, docs, downloads, music being stored on your internal card? If so, move them to your external card. Let us know what you discover.

And I agree with superbot, don't let play store auto update your apps... some updates you may not want and you may also discover there are apps you no longer need.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2