[ROM] [STOCK-605.19] iKReaM.605.19.ROM.v1.0.RLS-R3Ds

sneakyikki

Reaction score
I flashed this ROM today and everything looks great so far. I also applied the BLKUI mod and it seems to have worked besides the fact that it is missing the "Auto-Rotate" item. Is this because of the new update or am I missing something?

W

weslav

Play Store purchases and phone

I'm loving this rom! I just have two problems - 1) I can't seem to purchase apps on the play store (which updated from the market, but is still called the market ??) and 2) I can't make calls at all. I've tried manually entering numbers in the dialer and going to the contact page and tapping call, but nothing ever happens. When I enter numbers in the dialer and press call the numbers go away, but that's it. Anyone know a solution?

edrunk

Reaction score
im with ya. i absolutely love this rom but i cant make purchases at the the play store. its still calling it the market.

W

weslav

No Play Store purchases

I'm loving this rom! I just have two problems - 1) I can't seem to purchase apps on the play store (which updated from the market, but is still called the market ??) and 2) I can't make calls at all. I've tried manually entering numbers in the dialer and going to the contact page and tapping call, but nothing ever happens. When I enter numbers in the dialer and press call the numbers go away, but that's it. Anyone know a solution?

I was able to get the phone radio working after reflashing just the radio, but I still can't purchase apps in the play store...

vegaswarped

Reaction score
This is the only rom to do this to my phone. I have run battery calibration. It seems to happen while charging when the phone is idle.
3 days ago.
View attachment 49980
Finally booted Phone, and here is today. I think the charger is "discharging" the phone while the phone is turned on.
View attachment 49982

Last edited: