[ROM] [STOCK-605.19] iKReaM.605.19.ROM.v1.0.RLS-R3Ds

Brewski88

Reaction score
Does GPS Work? In the process of flashing now, but figured I'd try to get a response on here.

MrBunster

Reaction score
Installed and running very well. The only complaint I have is that some of my system apps have a dark rather than a light theme. I am stuck with black fonts on dark backgrounds. The OP screenshots show the clock app and the notification pulldown with dark text on light background. How can I change the settings so they resemble the screenshots? (right now, the notifications are barely readable)

Figured it out. If you want to change the default home to LPP, DL the Change Defaults app and make sure to change the default to LPP from the default HTC sense skin (not slate or wood or anything). That fixed it! I am going to flash the LeanKernel tonight and see how it runs. This is a great basic ROM for my wife, all she needs!

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
Amazing ROM. Just installed it and it is running pretty smooth. I have had one bug I have been able to reproduce. I'm going to try and restart the phone here soon and see if that fixes it.

When it goes into Dock Mode, you can't access the settings. It's really weird. It will try to open them then just FC randomly.

OP
R3Ds

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
Amazing ROM. Just installed it and it is running pretty smooth. I have had one bug I have been able to reproduce. I'm going to try and restart the phone here soon and see if that fixes it.

When it goes into Dock Mode, you can't access the settings. It's really weird. It will try to open them then just FC randomly.

I just try and it did fc when try to access settings from that app. But I don't see settings for that in the system settings either. Looking in to that. Damn one bug I missed. Sorry.

R3Ds Themes

chip0

Reaction score
Is there any way to get the crt on/off animations? Other than that I really love this rom!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

pen15

Reaction score
I've installed this rom but it doesnt look anything like the screenshots. Do I need to install some other programs to make it look like the screenies?

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
I just try and it did fc when try to access settings from that app. But I don't see settings for that in the system settings either. Looking in to that. Damn one bug I missed. Sorry.

R3Ds Themes

It's all good. You are working hard and this ROM is coming along nicely. I'm pretty sure you'll squash this bug soon! Keep up the good work.

chip0

Reaction score
Which radio should we be on? I can't seem to get 4g

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2

chip0

Reaction score
Oh ok, thanx. Where can I get that radio, I'm not sure if I have it allready lol

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2

soccerdude77

Reaction score
Every time I press the home key, I keep getting prompted to pick between Launcher Pro and Sense. I keep checking the settings to remember my choice but it makes no difference. It continues to ask every time I press the home key. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks.

OP
R3Ds

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
It's all good. You are working hard and this ROM is coming along nicely. I'm pretty sure you'll squash this bug soon! Keep up the good work.

OK I figure it out, the dock mode app is not supposed to be in the build. If you use Rosie it won't even show in app drawer. I install the ruu to duplicate the issue and is the same. So. Thinking is the settings that don't support it. If you used a 3.0 sense rom notice in settings that you have a option for dock. Not on 2.1 sense settings. Maybe that's why it force close the settings activity. I may be wrong but I will get it to work.

R3Ds Themes

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
OK I figure it out, the dock mode app is not supposed to be in the build. If you use Rosie it won't even show in app drawer. I install the ruu to duplicate the issue and is the same. So. Thinking is the settings that don't support it. If you used a 3.0 sense rom notice in settings that you have a option for dock. Not on 2.1 sense settings. Maybe that's why it force close the settings activity. I may be wrong but I will get it to work.

R3Ds Themes

K. Awesome, thanks for the update and quick reply. Are you planning to patch it or roll out another update?

Sent from the God of phones. Thunder....THUNDER! ... THUNDERBOLT!!

MrBunster

Reaction score
Couldn't get the phone to boot with Imo's latest kernel, but I tried 5.0.1 and its working great. I am on the extreme 1.4 interactivex setting.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums